Reviews for REPOST-Vox Corporis : Original Author-MissAnnThropic NOT MY STORY
Flopple chapter 37 . 17h
Note to self: Chapter 37
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/3
And why would anyone believe Vulturewurst above torturing a child? He's proven many, many times he doesn't respect any life but his own. And Good Ole Fumblemort isn't any better really. He personally placed Harry in an abusive house and never bothered to check up on how he was being treated by his so-called family. He knows a little of what's going on in Surry as he has a spy living there. However, either she's not doing her job or Good Ole Fumblemort is ignoring what she's telling him. In most fanfictions Harry gets chased around and beaten when he's caught. However, I read one where Dudley and his gang were chasing Harry through the town with knives and Cricket Bats. And Good Ole Fumblemort calls that place safe?! Maybe for the dead but not for the living! I've got a world class idea! Rejuv Fumblemort, glammar him to look and act identical to Harry and let him live with the Dursleys without any outside communication in Harry's place. See if he can live through the summer in Harry's place.
Let's stop and gossip at this life and death moment. You certainly keep the suspense in high gear. Thanks for an interesting, entertaining and well written story.
Dane, Dane, Dane...who, what or where is this Dane that just cropped up out of nowhere?
The Great Dumbledore just STUPIDLY BLABBED Harry's Animagus SECRET to Vold... MALFOY? Way to go genius. Now go scold Harry. Fantastic story. Thanks
Just one small note, and this isn't anything big and maybe it is something that someone else has already pointed out. I think it would help any time you post anything else as well.

There is a lack of noting where the story breaks. For example, in the earlier part of the chapter, Harry mentions the Grindylows and the pool. The next sentence is clearly a break, and the start of some new dialogue or brand new situation.

Harry smirked. "Just promise that there aren't any grindylows in your pool and I'll be happy."

#####

'Do you think," Harry asked drowsily, "that is is possible for Binns to be haunting this homework assignment?"

Including something to indicate the break in story would go a long way in cleaning up the post and making it easier to read! Hope you find this constructive!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 51 . 6/26
Why would the death eaters leave the two muggles alive after killing the kid? Makes no sense. And what is dmbles going to do with these three muggles?
Fb
TennysonPoet chapter 28 . 5/22
Blue eyes? Harry should have green.
TennysonPoet chapter 24 . 5/22
I know only posting for author not being the actual author but prefects hmmm missed here. Plus I think as good as it is, Sirius would have been more involved and Harry is a wee bit more of a “not entirely sure of the words I want to use here,” than canon.
If we meet in the real world we are gonna be great friends: I fucking hate Ron Too understandable. Harry Should have had her after the hallows incident when he left and when he makes her cry like that and ask for homework help at the same time? Nah Harry should have got Hermione but oh well. I wish them dating was canon
stonerkenobi7 chapter 49 . 4/16
Was the original story posted before Hermione’s birthday was made official? Because in 5th year she would be 16 just after the school year started.
Jelmergu chapter 1 . 3/20
You are actually missing a chapter. Between 60 and 61 there is a chapter missing, where Harry and Hemione go to the hospital wing, find both Dumbledores and Kimmy there, get booted for demanding to know where Sirius is, going to their teunks to get Kimmy’s summoning sphere and get Kimmy to tell theme where Voldemort is. I can send you that chapter if you want, since I downloaded the original story to epub when it was on here the first time
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 71 . 3/17
This was a great story, thank you for reposting
Should have let him kill Malfoy. World would be better off.