Reviews for Aki2
Jesus I'm so glad you're writing this. Nice to see it.
Eva-Inevitability chapter 1 . 7/1
I was so excited to get this notification! It was even better than my expectations, thank you so much!
TripleF chapter 1 . 7/1
Aww, this was a great little one-shot. Brought back some good memories of reading "T2T". Thank you for this funny and cheering little work, and happy birthday.D
Gryphon117 chapter 1 . 7/1
Huh. So as it turns out, the Guest review down there is mine. Apparently I wasn't signed up even when I perfectly saw my nick in the corner, or something.

I don't mind repeating the stuff I said yesterday, though, since the story was really cute. I hope we'll hear more from you in the future, because one can never have enough good things. :)
Well, this was a nice surprise to see for the first day in a long time I get time to read. And it was good, too! It's always nice to see more Aki and the whole thing was real cute all the way to the end (poor Shinji).

Also, I found what I believe to be a bit of a typo: during the bit where Asuka is holding Aki in her lap, she says 'You sure gotten quite big.' There is a HAVE missing in that line, I'm pretty sure.

Good work with this short addendum to your universe. Here's to hoping we'll get more from you, someday. :)
smashman42 chapter 1 . 6/30
I dig it, any sequel action from T2t is good in my book.
hjj194 chapter 1 . 6/29
Thank you, this novel is the best gift for all Eva fans in 2019!
AngelNo13Bardiel chapter 1 . 6/28
Huh. Didn't see this coming, but that jut makes it all the better.

Good work as always, sir. It's cute and heartwarming and amusing-all the things I expected from anything involving Aki. Hope to see more like this, it was a real treat.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 6/28
Short, but great, fun and lovely. Thanks for writing!
BigSkeez0195 chapter 1 . 6/28
Great follow up to 2nd try! one of my favorite stories on the website. With all the awareness of EVA going around with the Netflix series and final movie (hopefully) coming out soon, Im sure this website will get more traffic. More people will surely stumble onto your stories. Hoping to see more from you in the future. Thank you again for the continuing tale
Panther2G chapter 1 . 6/28
"I was young and naive!"
Hahahahaha, oh my... And so much for their grand plan of secrecy. It didn't even last one day.
Storylover Vodhr chapter 1 . 6/28
A lovely story, and a nice conclusion to the tale of The 2nd try. I'm glad I stuck around this long to get to witness it in person, and I thank you so much for all the effort you put into your works.

May your future adventures, whatever they may be, be as memorable and happy as this one was. And, again, thank you.
B123 chapter 1 . 6/28
Ah Jimmy this was such a fantastic, funny and heartwarming story to read.

I just woke up recently so I was still a bit out of it when this popped up in my mail box and thought at first it was another ACL out but was surprised the link was a fanfiction link.

Guess Aki will never change from the energetic child we all know, even if she’s older. I did always wonder how she would fair in elementary school. As always she’s is her mother’s child with a pinch of her dad mixed in.

Got a laugh on the more funny parts of this. Aki’s declaration that she won’t be clean up the poop made me laugh but the last one, the dreaded “how do babies get in the mother’s stomach” was the best and I’m thankful that I was home alone when I did read it.

My only regret of this that there wasn’t more to read. I’m hoping that you do more one shot stories like this and while we do have your fan comic to satisfy us, it would be nice to have some stories to read but in all it’s up to you man. If you do make that decision and need some ideas you can always ask us the readers for help and advice.

So again to say that this was such a fantastic, funny and heartwarming story to read, so thank you Jimmy and keep up the great stuff and take care of yourself.
Murthor Oathstone chapter 1 . 6/28
its always good to see more Evangelion stories from you Jimmy, I said it before and I'll say it again, you are one of the best Evangelion authors out there.