Reviews for Aki2
cassnova5424 chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
ahem...HA!
Panjason chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Jesus I think I have diabetes now... Thank You! The 2nd try and this follow up fanfic is the most fulfilling out of anything I’ve come across in the Evangelion franchise.
I honestly thought Aki wouldn’t come back since Evangelion is usually so dark. I mean I’ve enjoyed fanfics like Unravel and it’s complexity but is arguably even darker than the original. Plus I think I officially prefer ShinjixAsuka pairings over ShinjixRei pairings. ShinjixRei parings can be too much like grooming with Rei’s emotional age so stunted.
Brool Story Co chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
This was very sweet and cheered me up. Thanks!
iCards chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
God this is the best timeline.
Anon E. Moose chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
It's nice that this story/'verse has continuation.
Heartwarmingly wholesome.
Was nice to find.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
Jesus I'm so glad you're writing this. Nice to see it.
Eva-Inevitability chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
I was so excited to get this notification! It was even better than my expectations, thank you so much!
TripleF chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
Aww, this was a great little one-shot. Brought back some good memories of reading "T2T". Thank you for this funny and cheering little work, and happy birthday.D
Gryphon117 chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
Huh. So as it turns out, the Guest review down there is mine. Apparently I wasn't signed up even when I perfectly saw my nick in the corner, or something.

I don't mind repeating the stuff I said yesterday, though, since the story was really cute. I hope we'll hear more from you in the future, because one can never have enough good things. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
Well, this was a nice surprise to see for the first day in a long time I get time to read. And it was good, too! It's always nice to see more Aki and the whole thing was real cute all the way to the end (poor Shinji).

Also, I found what I believe to be a bit of a typo: during the bit where Asuka is holding Aki in her lap, she says 'You sure gotten quite big.' There is a HAVE missing in that line, I'm pretty sure.

Good work with this short addendum to your universe. Here's to hoping we'll get more from you, someday. :)
smashman42 chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
I dig it, any sequel action from T2t is good in my book.
hjj194 chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
Thank you, this novel is the best gift for all Eva fans in 2019!
AngelNo13Bardiel chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
Huh. Didn't see this coming, but that jut makes it all the better.

Good work as always, sir. It's cute and heartwarming and amusing-all the things I expected from anything involving Aki. Hope to see more like this, it was a real treat.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
Short, but great, fun and lovely. Thanks for writing!
BigSkeez0195 chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
Great follow up to 2nd try! one of my favorite stories on the website. With all the awareness of EVA going around with the Netflix series and final movie (hopefully) coming out soon, Im sure this website will get more traffic. More people will surely stumble onto your stories. Hoping to see more from you in the future. Thank you again for the continuing tale