Reviews for Aki2
Panther2G chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
"I was young and naive!"
Hahahahaha, oh my... And so much for their grand plan of secrecy. It didn't even last one day.
Storylover Vodhr chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
A lovely story, and a nice conclusion to the tale of The 2nd try. I'm glad I stuck around this long to get to witness it in person, and I thank you so much for all the effort you put into your works.

May your future adventures, whatever they may be, be as memorable and happy as this one was. And, again, thank you.
B123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
Ah Jimmy this was such a fantastic, funny and heartwarming story to read.

I just woke up recently so I was still a bit out of it when this popped up in my mail box and thought at first it was another ACL out but was surprised the link was a fanfiction link.

Guess Aki will never change from the energetic child we all know, even if she’s older. I did always wonder how she would fair in elementary school. As always she’s is her mother’s child with a pinch of her dad mixed in.

Got a laugh on the more funny parts of this. Aki’s declaration that she won’t be clean up the poop made me laugh but the last one, the dreaded “how do babies get in the mother’s stomach” was the best and I’m thankful that I was home alone when I did read it.

My only regret of this that there wasn’t more to read. I’m hoping that you do more one shot stories like this and while we do have your fan comic to satisfy us, it would be nice to have some stories to read but in all it’s up to you man. If you do make that decision and need some ideas you can always ask us the readers for help and advice.

So again to say that this was such a fantastic, funny and heartwarming story to read, so thank you Jimmy and keep up the great stuff and take care of yourself.
Murthor Oathstone chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
its always good to see more Evangelion stories from you Jimmy, I said it before and I'll say it again, you are one of the best Evangelion authors out there.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2