Reviews for Choices
ashtonimore chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
This is literally the best fanfiction I've ever read. Everything was flawless and absolutely wonderful. Please write more!
ashtonimore chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Is there going to be any "smut" in this story?
ashtonimore chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Excellent as always. Although if Harvey was in morph why couldn't he thought speak? Ax can though speak when does his combination morph.
ashtonimore chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
So far FANTASTIC! I'm really loving Harvey and all this subtle sexual tension with Marco is killing me! Bravo.
The Grey Mesa chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Good story, I like it a lot. Very well written, and not Mary Sue. Keep it up :)
LincolnCamille chapter 18 . 10/6/2010
This story is surprisingly fantastic. Very rarely can you find good slash or "new character" fanfiction, but you managed to pull off doing both at the same time and you did it right. More please?
A Handful of Words chapter 18 . 6/25/2010

There was just the right amount of drama, emotion, love (and sex) to make this one of the most interesting things that I've ever read.

It was almost like I was reading an Animorphs novel.

Granted, I've only read the Animorphs series on and off, but you didn't present me with such confusing information that I had to go an look it up. All the general info was there and it flowed quite well.

The progression of Marco and Harvey's relationship was very well drawn out, from a nice friendship to a deeper understanding of one another. None of it seemed rushed or hurried.

I'd be so bold as to request a sequel, but I'm not sure where you stand with this fandom/series anymore.

Let me say that I was an enjoyable read, and I wish there were more slash fanfictions that focused more on the relationship rather than the sex, like yours did.

Happy writing!
JDL45 chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
I am really surprised at just how good this is. I think this is the equal of any of the actual Animorphs books-plus a rather sweet romance on the side.
shunsuke.sensei chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
i read the whole thing and it rocks!

especially since it has an OC and its the best i've read!
arin chapter 18 . 1/8/2009
It's a pretty cool story. The sexuality wasn't overdone, it had just the right blend, the characters were believable (even the Jake/Tobias pairing came off as plausible, and THAT wasn't an easy feat), and there were a lot of nice little touches. My one complaint would be the plotline involving the Yeerks - I wasn't left with a very clear idea of exactly what they /were/ up to, or how trashing the local YMCA to keep it out of Yeerk hands was the eventual result.

Excellent read, I hope you consider taking this team through another adventure. Harvey deserves it.
Jader chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
I really loved this story. It had a bit of a rough start, but by chapter 9 or so, you seemed to have gotten a good flow going with the narrative. I would love to see a sequel.
Marcus1233 chapter 18 . 6/13/2007
So like, this is the end...If yes, congratulations. I have quite a blast reading are so in my fav list
Marcus1233 chapter 15 . 6/13/2007
Cute...never manage to send a review on the last chapter...I know what I was gonna say a moment ago but I got distracted with this chapter...

Talk about a kid experiencing sex..."do it again" (chuckles) This is priceless...
Marcus1233 chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
Hmm...I suppose it was an honest thing...feeling nauseas for the first dip...Splendid...

Harvey's a giver...Hm...(sighs) I wish mine was...okay...too much infos...(chuckles)...I mean I have someone like that...
Marcus1233 chapter 12 . 6/13/2007
I must be ever think Marco could ever be in a sweet relationship...(shakes head and chuckles)...OMG!

O god. O god! (chuckles)