Reviews for Ice Cream
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 12/9
That... was adorable. I love the unique take on Daphne.
NataS666 chapter 1 . 12/8
Hahaha, it was really funny.

Well made, heartwarming story.

I really liked your Daphne, like seriously. She is like in almost every fanfic here, but at the same time, she isn't. Wow... Well made.

Really appreciate your work! Thank you, for your story.

Would it be possible to see sequel to this :?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 12/6
Wow, Daphne was adorable.
Ms. Bubbles chapter 1 . 11/27
This may be the best fic I have ever read. It was sweet with having annoyingly large amount of angst, and it kept a smile on my face even through my Calculus homework. Well... most of it.
This was so cute! :) love it!
Holy shit this was so fucking adorable, I was squeeing the whole time .
Completely in love with daphne.
Wish this wasn't a one-shot but, \_(_ʖ)_/
Thank you for writing.
MagicSilver7081 chapter 1 . 11/15
This is so cute and adorable. What a pleasant story to read.
Enforcer209 chapter 1 . 11/10
Well that was weird
This Ron is great. None of that "slimy snakes" rubbish, he's just genuinely happy that his best mate is meeting a fit bird haha.
Dragonstar125 chapter 1 . 11/7
great start u egoing to write more? love this
Darth Flamel chapter 1 . 11/5
This was cute.
Erinassa chapter 1 . 11/2
That was hecking precious. I enjoyed it a ton! Thank you very much for the adorably fluffy story.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 10/29
I really like like this story!

Same planet, different worlds. ... And somehow they manage to connect. Ice cream is an unusual way to do it, but they turn her passion into their passion and that passion into mutual passion.

I like this this portrayal of Daphne. She is even more socially naive than Harry. It’s so different than the takes on her in others’ stories. I’d love you to continue this so we could learn more about her and how she was reared. Also I’d want to see how you would transfigured this relationship into something more real.

Astoria is a fun OC and I wish we saw more of her.

TGM
DJ2 chapter 1 . 10/29
Without a doubt, this is my favorite Harry/Daphne story. And the squee at the end just put the chopped nuts on the chocolate sauce.
Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey chapter 1 . 10/29
I really enjoyed this, but it definitely needs more.