Reviews for Ice Cream
JimSilver chapter 1 . 12/26/2022
Wonderful! Lovely way you’ve both captured a characterisation of Daphne and at the same time worked it to fit so well with canon in explaining who she is. Sweet
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 12/2/2022
Funny and Cute!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 11/6/2022
This is both cute and awkwardly funny and maybe a bit sad as well?
IceBlades chapter 1 . 9/18/2022
That was delightful. That's the first word that comes to mind. A nice mix of teenage angst and tropes. And who doesn't like ice cream. The second date would be cute, but I understand it's a oneshot.
DragonsAndBroomsticks chapter 1 . 5/12/2022
"God help him, the weirdos were multiplying."
I freakin' LOVE this story!
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 5/9/2022
Oh my gosh, this is so freaking cute!
Coral Skipper chapter 1 . 5/8/2022
This is such a delightful story that I've read it multiple times and just enjoy it every time. Your version of Daphne is just precious.
Chico06 chapter 1 . 4/29/2022
Auuggghhhhh, pleaseee gimme more of this. I absolutely LOVE ITTTTT! ITS SO SO SO GOOODDDDD.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 4/13/2022
This was... Adorable. And ridiculous. And fun. I loved it! Please, write more of this Daphne and Astoria. It's cute!
ranielpaulvillamor25 chapter 1 . 3/4/2022
This makes me feel fuzzy :3

Daphne is essentially a blank slate slytherin so she’s a favorite by authors because she can essentially become anything but I must say this version of Daphne is my favorite.
archangel7431 chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
Very good. Unique
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 1/28/2022
I read this 2 to 3 years ago and have now read it again. I fondly remembered it and it seems even better now. Though my main ship is Astoria/Harry this remains my favourite Harry/Daphne story. It's so adorably sweet and un-cliche, truly a gift for us mere mortals. Thank you.
AHighAndLonesomeSound chapter 1 . 1/22/2022
Haphne isn’t a ship I have very strong opinions on one way or another, but this fic might change that. Absolutely lovely little story with really interesting characterisation!
Dayside chapter 1 . 1/20/2022
This was just precious
Brockster550 chapter 1 . 1/9/2022
Harry and Daphne feeding each other spoonfuls of ice cream was a nice touch. Pretending to date won’t really do because it would quickly result in Harry and Daphne dating for real and they knew that. It looked like Tori was watching the whole time because of that ‘squee’ response. Great one-shot, keep up the hard work!