Reviews for One Piece: Lightning Dragon
2000str chapter 2 . 8/16/2023
ch 2 very disapointing, mc 15 and weak runing from some nobody pirates
worse the dragon is small, really what is the point of making mc a zoan dragon user if he is a small flying lizard? just look at kaido, mc would look like a flying rat in comparison
Tmartn2001 chapter 24 . 8/13/2023
Question is Branca a Lunarian?
FallenSage chapter 16 . 8/13/2023
Great job loved it thanks for all your hard work
Eddyg125 chapter 15 . 8/7/2023
Why is he acting like a vigilante if he is already a marine. Heck, I get that he wants to fly around, but he should've known that people would be distressed if they saw him
XenoLucifer chapter 15 . 8/6/2023
I know you prob thought it was cool to have him roar while flying in the night sky, but did you not at all think about how he's a marine who's main duty is to protect civilians but now he causes distress by not only waking up an entire neighbourhood but showing off that an unknown (potentially dangerous) dragon is flying around their island.

I just don't really get it? he's also not professional at all, it's kind of annoying, he's supposed to be in the police force of that universe but just dumps the criminals outside the HQ with a letter referring to himself as their mythical friend, bro ur not a vigilante, ur a marine, use your name, rank, title etc and talk to them in person, don't try to act mysterious.
AweMazing chapter 24 . 8/6/2023
Let me start with what an amazing story you're writing. I absolutely love it. Binge read it in an evening, and was left wanting even more. I hope you keep writing. Moving on, Most probably the speaking to animals is the will of the D thing? Voice of all things iirc. I love it, and last chapter ( the fight ) was so far the best. If i could say one thing, maybe pick up the pace a bit? The story is amazing, but I'm used to a bit faster paced stories ( due to me only really reading trash OP MC stuff) and maybe it might get a bit boring if we continue at the same pace.

Anyway, you're writing this for free, and youre the author so feel free to discard my opinion, since you're writing for yourself. Hope to read more, and hope you stay well. Have a great day Author!
XenoLucifer chapter 8 . 8/6/2023
Eh, Lucas feels like he's just being overly kind to Tashigi because he knows she's a part of canon, it feels weird and you made Tashigi too "easy" they literally just met and she's already blushing at him just being kind.

Come on man
XenoLucifer chapter 8 . 8/6/2023
You have a lot of praise for Tashigi even though she's commonly known as Lshigi for always taking the L.
merendinoemiliano chapter 24 . 8/5/2023
Pretty Crazy, very One Piece style
DeadKing24712 chapter 12 . 8/3/2023
Hmmm not too sure if this Prictus guy should be able to create wind blades.. From my knowledge he would need immense strength much higher of that of a 17 million beri bounty pirate would have…
And if he did have that strength, he would still struggle to make one because he would further need a great quality sword. Seeing as he's using a normal one, it would imply he is really strong BECAUSE he can make wind blades without the help of a great quality sword.. or a meito was it? Not too sure.
DeadKing24712 chapter 10 . 8/3/2023
Hmm the grammar in the fight scenes was a bit iffy.. but it's decent overall.
DeadKing24712 chapter 6 . 8/3/2023
Khan huh.. I wonder how he survived in the island with no prey..
Lucas would need vast amounts of food to sustain him specially if he's as big as I imagine him to be…

As for fruits.. well, I really dk if tigers eat fruits. I mean, they are carnivorous.. sooo
DeadKing24712 chapter 5 . 8/3/2023
Hmmm if Hiken is Fire Fist or Punch ig
Then Raiken would be fitting for his punch?
dan.lew.upg chapter 23 . 7/19/2023
cant wait for more
Captain Wiggles chapter 23 . 7/15/2023
Easially the best marine focused fic ive read on this site. Your fights are well written and easy to follow. English isnt your first language, and despite that your writing has an elegant flow and feel to it without being long winded at all. Absolutely love what your doing here and I cant wait to read more. Looking forward to seeing Tashigi being a badass lol. Keep up the amazing work. I'll be checking my email every day for your next upload!
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »