Reviews for Aura Piece
IamOminous chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
Awesome! This is really good, I can't wait for more! I hope it's not abandoned because this is bloody incredible!
starfett13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2021
Continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor :)
August D. Helsing chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
The use of armament Haki doesn't turn their limbs or weapons black, the black comes from an application of Armament Haki; Hardening. Haki is INVISIBLE, at least, in it's initial stages.
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
Please do this
Richard071196 chapter 1 . 2/15/2021
I hope you keep this up it’s a good start with excellent grammar well done
Slitherx679 chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
Okay okay.. very friggin interesting concept, I’m looking forward to seeing how Anubis will continue forward and for when he evolves, which brings up the question.

How will he evolve? Because riolu evolves when levelled up with high friendship during the day.

While I understand the reason for the layout of fights as it’s pokemon-esk it ruins any form of immersion same with the notes in the middle of the chapter.

Anywho, hope you update soon I wanna see how this interesting concept evolves and developes and for Anubis to meet the straw hats.
Joepart5 chapter 1 . 1/26/2021
I have to say. This concept is extremely interesting and random. An SI. A Pokemon. A gamer. Another world too. I don't know crap about one piece but I believe this will be a very fun read. Good luck with excel sheet. I appreciate your number works.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 1/19/2021
The stats mean nothing to me and just seems like word count padding. There was about...a page and a half maybe of actual story.
Flame punch chapter 1 . 1/16/2021
Interesting idea, I look forward to your progress
Sarah9730 chapter 1 . 1/2/2021
will he be able to evolve?
Nikkless chapter 1 . 1/1/2021
Foresight is able to identify the enemy's Pokémon and allows you to hit the enemy with moves that wouldn't normally work, for example: Normal and Fighting types moves would not be able to damage Ghost types.

so if he uses This move when fighting Logia fruit user would his moves damage the fruit user
buu7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2021
what is different
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
Y can't I find more stories like this one (just the general idea of being a pokemon in a non pokemon world)
VoidWolfie27 chapter 2 . 6/19/2020