Reviews for That Which Cannot Be Seen
Bashirisuku chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
ying and yan, but the same.
Nitrea chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Dang... I love the story! That's really all there is to it!

-Love Nitrea ;)
grimmich chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
aw, man why didn't you write more? It was really starting to get good! please please please, Im begging on my knees, write more!
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
ouch! I feel so bad for Harry, that must have hurt a lot!
bd chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
this is already a really good story, please continue, im dying for more!
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
this is interesting. do you plan to make harry dark or draco good? i look forward to your next update.
zafaran chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Oh, nice start. I hope you get a chance to continue with this story. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
shazia Born confused chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
this is really good

i can't w8 to c wot happens next

update soon!

k, take care

honeyduck chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
wow i like it! update soon please?
Felicity Gemfiar chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Cappie-
I've been waiting for months for an update on this. I love this story. The beginning has so much potential and I love this new plot form. I haven't seen anything quite like it, and I read a lot of fanfics. (I realize it might just be my selection, but humor me). I hope you haven't become discouraged, and aren't writing any more to the story. It honestly is great. Please, please, I beg of you, to add in another chapter, if even to finish the story off where you kill everyone. I know how cheesy begging is, but that's all a reader can do. As we have no other contact, I can't threaten you with annoying phone calls or something to that effect. (I hope you know that I'm joking... heh *_*) Anyway, this is a fabulous piece of work and I hope you continue with it soon.
-Felicity
prongschick chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
this is really good but i feel so sorry for harry!
Jedi-Bant chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
This is a good fic plz update soon.
Twisted2SingAlong chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
O.o good chapter- you kept Draco in character so well! GOLDEN STARS TO YOU! *bows*
Anata-chan chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
Wow. That was just...wow!

This pairing has always fascinated me, and I'm glad that I could find another well-written one! This is absolutely fabulous; the details and emotions of frustration and confusion are extremely believable! I can't wait for more!

Would it be possible to email me when you update? I'd be ever so greatful!

Anata
Liliku chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
Just thought I'd let you know, which I bet many others have but, you can not apparate inside Hogwarts. Even if it is within Hogwarts. No apparating, sorry. Like the story though. Keep it going.