Reviews for The Dementors' Kiss
Grin
getjusticed1 chapter 15 . 1/8/2019
Isn’t Ginny’s birthday 11 days after Harry’s? gah
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
An attack on Hogsmeade has happened in a ton of stories, but this is one of the only ones I've seen where the Ministry actually seemed prepared for it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
I'm kind of shocked Fleur even knows who Ron is.
ThunderSphinx chapter 21 . 3/6/2017
Pfft. XD. DURSLEYS going to a HEALTH farm!? I'll believe it when I see it lol. And probably not even then xD
ThunderSphinx chapter 20 . 3/6/2017
Harry and his friends need to stop calling Lucius and his evil ilk "Mr." They are UNDESERVING of ANY respect!

I hope they all rot in Azkaban
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 3/6/2017
LMAO Slytherins like their housemates rough lol xD.

And the teachers want their wine! Especially Trelawny hehehehehehehhe :)

Nice song! :)

And lol Dumbledore introduced himself. Too bad he did not teach D.A.D.A. during Harry's canon 5th year.

*sigh*
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
Good story I loved it!
nayin17 chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
This story is getting more Ron/Hermione than my favourite pair H/G
nayin17 chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
I love H/G moments... Ron is a prat and Miss Know it All Granger is her usual bitch self
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Ron is an ass and Hermione is a bitch, why can;t they just let Harry be Happy for once?
Wapher chapter 21 . 7/25/2010
There are 2 Prefects? Ron AND Harry? there are only supposed to be one per gender per house; also, Katie is the year above Harry, so she'd be sixth year not seventh; also, I'm surious as to why you write O and N.E; it looks like pure laziness to me.

Contrary to popular belief, Australians do NOT always greet people with G'day and say mate at the end of each sentence.

Why did Harry ask Hagrid/Dumbledore about his problems?Especially girl and feelings probleme? That's one of the main points that makes Harry really quite OOC in this fic

All in all I find myself quite Disapointed.
Neumzie chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
Ahh! you quoted Moulin Rouge at the end! thats my favorite movie!
Neumzie chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
aww, i really appreciated the insight into mcgonagall and dumbledore's thoughts on harry. i always love reflections like that

aw! ron is soo cute!
Neumzie chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
whoa whoa! "the Americans seem smart"? lmfao well thank you for giving us the benefit of the doubt. we are all* very well aware that everyone thinks we're incredibly dumb. and, many Americans are *sigh*

anyway, reading on! great story so far!

*well, those of us who arent all "America is the best country on earth and the only Democratic one!"(and yes, there are people who think we are the only country with Democracy. these people are called rednecks). those people that just HAVE to have 6 American flags on their front lawn to show just how patriotic they are. pfft, thats not how patriotism works in America!

*cough* sorry. rant.