Reviews for Beware the Green Goo
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
lol poor twins xD
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ahahahahahah! That was sooooo funny!
demisemiquav3r chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
haha this was very amusing! D poor ro and dan were just trying to cheer estel up, and ro got it in return! so funny!
horntail07 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
haha! I liked this, it sounds like something that would happen to me!
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I love this story, simply funny. This sounds kind of familar, though. I remember reading a book where a boy wanted freckles, so he got a blue marker and *made* some freckles. Problem was, his classmates weren't fooled for a bit, and the marker was *pernament* But this story is original compared to other LOTR fics. I love it.
Maiden of Valinor chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
LOVE IT!
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
lol... I can't stop laughing
TheRowan chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Very sweet. not much plot progression but i suppose you dont need much, and we do get a fair amount of character development on the twins. nice!
dragonlordsapprenitce chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
*starts laughing* that was hilarious!*chokes*omg, write more!
Nethien chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
lol! hilarious! loved it!
Mellon
Elfie5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Hehehe...*giggles uncontrolably* This was so great! I loved the part when Elrohir came to realization what it was Elladan had mixed up...One of my fave lines is "The Valar were not listening. Or, if they were, they showed themselves to have a rather warped

sense of humor" Hehehehe! *clutches side, gasps for air* Great job! hehehehehehe...*unable to stop giggling*
Dragon Queen chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I find it extremely amusing! Say hello to the rabid plot bunnies for me! (Now for some shameless advertising) this story is odd like to one me and my friend are writing. You should read it. (thorn-silvermoon is the account) thanx!
Tawa bids you good day chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
You gotta love those twins.
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
cute
Mad Wolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
That was really funny. I think that You should make a sequal and let them have a fight with the goo. Just an idea. Keep up the great work!