Reviews for There's No Place Like Home
Kajensen07 chapter 12 . 8/15/2019
As always, I love your stories. Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to post these for all of us to enjoy.
goldacharmed chapter 12 . 8/11/2019
Beautiful ending. Makes sense they'd go into the walls. Great ending! Wonder what Jacob is gonna do with all the off time.
Shadow cat 181 chapter 12 . 8/11/2019
Thank you for the story! Plus, August 14th is two days before my birthday, so early birthday gift! Please keep up the awesome stories! :D
Neko Kitsune5525 chapter 11 . 8/8/2019
what?will sam be scared of Jacob now? will this story continue?
goldacharmed chapter 11 . 8/8/2019
I can't believe this story is almost over. So sad. It was so touching with Dean took his shirt off and felt so vulnerable!
goldacharmed chapter 10 . 8/4/2019
Is this story over? I cheered out loud on a crowded bus when Jacob nocked out Bobby! So good to see him get his just desserts!
Shadow cat 181 chapter 9 . 8/1/2019
Wow, that escalated quickly. I'm glad that Jacob found them before Bobby did something to Dean, and I'm kind of hoping that Dean left a scar on Bobby. He does kind of deserve it. Keep up the good work!
goldacharmed chapter 9 . 7/29/2019
Well done! I really wish he wouldn't slashed his eye. Cuts to the eyes can heal but he would've needed an eye patch for a good week or so. I'm so sorry to hear about a death in the family. I hope all gets better from here!
goldacharmed chapter 8 . 7/28/2019
Man! I keep wishing Sam and Dean would break the curse in this one and beat the crap out of Bobby themselves! I bet it's Bobby's mom! Bad timing!
Lady Loophole chapter 8 . 7/24/2019
Chase!
goldacharmed chapter 7 . 7/22/2019
Ohh Jacob is pissed! He's gonna show Bobby the new hunter side of him so soon! Hang on guys, help is finally there!
Kajensen07 chapter 7 . 7/21/2019
Okay, that seals it. Bobby needs a beating. Jacob, unleash the fury!
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 7/18/2019
Omg Bobby is so evil! I'm dying for Dean and Sam to reverse their curse in this one just so they can sock Bobby in the face!
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 7/13/2019
Omg these guys can't catch a break! Jacob is gonna be so angry at Bobby! I can't believe this story isn't getting more love!
Shadow cat 181 chapter 4 . 7/12/2019
I just started reading this series, and I already LOVE it! But I do have a question for you. Do you have a date set for the next consulting brothers? If so, please let me know, I first started to read these because of them. You also got me to try to write some fanfiction myself, and I now have two stories out if you would like to read them. :)