Reviews for Lost and Found
Cocofant chapter 7 . 2/12
Taking a break at this chapter, but so far the fic is interesting. Thanks for writing.
BlackSwan265 chapter 63 . 11/17/2020
This was such a great ff! It is definitely going on my list of favorites. Thanks for writing!
~BlackSwan
BlackSwan265 chapter 30 . 11/15/2020
I'm shocked that there are so few reviews/follows/faves for this story! Most of the time I only review at the end of a story...but similiar to Lord Jace I totally agree that this story is terrific so far. Normally, I am a die-hard Zutara fan, but the way you fit Zuko and Suki together is so natural, I can't help but love their relationship! I am also a few chapters in to your Born Lucky story, and in both that one and this story you do a terrific job doing a good-ish/not-totally-evil Azula that actually cares about Zuko (kind of...), which is really hard to pull off. Actually, the only other story I've found that is like that is Azul, by DamageCtrl. Thanks for the amazing fic so far!
~BlackSwan
Lord Jace chapter 63 . 7/24/2020
This was wonderful, and really deserves more attention!
Lord Jace chapter 32 . 7/22/2020
First, I am kinda shocked there are so few reviews. So I am breaking from waiting until I reach the end to review, which is my normal operating procedure.

I realize the entire thing has completed already, so doubtless I will find the answer to any of my comments or suspicions or desires in the chapters to come, so I'll spare you that and just say I am looking forward to see if Azula does manage to nab the Kyoshi Warriors, and if so, just how her plan backfires thanks to the changes in canon that got us here.

I'm sure it will be funny either way, perhaps relying to Zuko to free his sister from prison even.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
You really need a proofreader this chapter is full of mistakes.
RandomAnon chapter 13 . 11/16/2019
I'm torn a bit on this fic. I like the premise and I like a majority of the ways you've changed canon, right off the bat getting rid of the Kiyoshi Island "Avatar Revenge" shenanigans was a fantastic choice. I like most of the way you've portrayed the characters, especially Azula. I could write multiple paragraphs praising how much justice you've done to her character.

Alas, there are two things I find to be slightly irritating. The first is thus. While I do appreciate fast updates and how lengthy each one seems to be, I'd much prefer a slower posting schedule and getting more proofreading put in. This fic has quite a few errors in grammar and spelling in every chapter so far.

Some are easy to ignore, while other break my immersion quite a lot. For example, in one of the flashbacks to when Ozai burns Zuko and Azula is there to bare witness, Ozai makes the decree that Zuko is to be exiled. Except instead of saying her FATHER made the announcement, it says her BROTHER. Who not just but a few sentences ago had apparently passed out from the pain he was feeling.

The second thing could be perceived as more of a nitpick, but the word count on this feels inflated. We'll be going along at a nice pace, then there's these massive paragraphs of either exposition, or more common, inward character introspection and musings.

I guess I like it for the people who enjoy that sort of thing, but if anyone seems to be interested in this fic but is put off by the high word count, don't fret. Those massive paragraphs? As far as I've gotten, I've been able to skip 90% of them and not miss literally anything that could be deemed significant to the plot.

On one hand, I almost want to tell you to leave those giant chunks the way they are, so I can easily identify the stuff I only need to skim, but at the same time I feel like I'd be more interested in reading them if you formatted them to be more spaced out.
Sternendiebin chapter 41 . 11/17/2019
I hadn't thought of that opportunity at all. Interesting plot twist here!
Skyshadow54 chapter 43 . 11/9/2019
Great chapter!
Well done with the conflicting feelings between Azula and Zuko. And I find it amusing that Ty Lee really wants to know what's going on between them.
Interesting how Zuko keeps surprising them with how he's changed.
Suki is quite the escape artist here, she's good at blending in.
Soulscripts chapter 43 . 11/7/2019
Good story. Good chapter. A little education goes a long way though. The forehead is exactly where you DON'T want to hit to knock someone out, and a trained fighter like Suki would know that. It's the rocking of the skull that messes with the brain/CNS to cause a knockout and the chin gives you the best leverage to do that. Boxers and fighters that can't cleanly dodge a blow will deliberately take it to their forehead because that's the least likely to hurt you, and the most likely to break your opponent's fist, since it's basically the hardest surface on your body. A lot of boxers with handwraps and gloves to protect their fists have still broken them that way. Your solution of grappling the guard into a wall due to the helmet works good anyway though, so no worries. Thanks for the chapter!
The not so silent protagonist chapter 41 . 11/3/2019
Thanks for the chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/1/2019
Now it's onto Book 3. Great chapter, I really liked that the Gaang was able to somewhat piece together Zuko's intentions, while Azula wasn't.
Dimihd chapter 37 . 10/25/2019
Yes, new one
Sternendiebin chapter 36 . 10/23/2019
Haha! I love the way this chapter ended. Hopefully, they will get Suki out of prison soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/21/2019