Reviews for Drink This!
dyeyell chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Pure hilariousness. Loved it.

missbluejuju chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh, man! I loved this little ficlet-the bantering was wonderful and hilarious!
Bellar chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
oh if only this really did happen in the series... great work!
Kayanne chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very Funny!

ROFLMAO!

You didn't even miss Moulder's rant in the end-perfect!
hellerii chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Hahaha, cute :)
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Love it. Scully's comments seem very in character (except the antidepressant thing!). I LOVE your author's notes, especially the one about the rating! They're as funny as the story and it is funny. The lines Scully throws out about the Lone Gunmen really cracked me up. Thanks for this gem!
RequiemElise chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Hahaha! So cute! This was hilarious! I loved it! This is exactly how I expect they spend their time off duty!
Kal-Len Kenoli chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
that was hilarious. i realy liked it
esotaria chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Heheheheheh! Out of character to some extent, but understandably so. Very, VERY funny. *would clap but is giggling too hard* Lovely job.
Scripted Muse chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Very funny! Had to leave a short review because it was neat to see that you also wrote in the other fanfic community I was active in. But I chose to pretend the series ended after seven... it was better for me that way. ::sigh::
crazy4dogboi chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
lol i thought it was great!
starofhades chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
*heeheehee* I've only seen a few episodes of the X-Files but read it anyway because I've enjoyed some of your other fics. Very funny, and well-written. You have a gift for humor!
Lli chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Oh it's beautiful! Absolutely hilarious. You should write more X-files stuffs.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
*laughs* Hey Ith...I was looking for something short to read & this one came to mind. I'm glad I read it cuz I found it rather funny, especially the ending! You know I can actually picture this happening during one of the epis. *smiles* Anyywas I enjoyed this; thanks! luv kira
NightShade25 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003