Reviews for Post-Apocalyptic Potter from a Parallel Universe
Reaper1990 chapter 1 . 5/19
Why not try a harry potter and dc universe crossover like this story?
kenodoxia chapter 8 . 5/11
Dude, this could really be polished by someone mature. Because these battle hardened soldiers and spies sound like children. There is just trust this, trust that, but no trust but verify
taxzombie chapter 68 . 5/10
A delightful tale from start to finish. For those that complained about this or that, it's AU for gods sake! Get over it, and just enjoy it. I can't count the number of times this tale made me laugh. Considering I'm undergoing chemo for colane cancer, I can use all the laughs I can get (chemo seems to be doing it job, if the doctors happy, I'm happy). This was a true pleasure to read and I thank you for all the time and effort you put into creating it.
taxzombie chapter 66 . 5/9
The veil of Death? Interesting, VERY interesting. I take it that Harry is going to travel through time via the Veil to be for Riddle pulled his bone head stunt. Looking forward to se exactly what you have planned.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/7
This so this chapter chapter five… this is why I dislike fanfics for the marvel universe…. Mainly because people forget that the infinity stones only effect things from that same exact universe …. Though things thrown with the stones can effect anything else physical the power stone itself can’t be used directly on that other universal person… most fanfics with marvel people end up using the time stone as this all knowing artifact that the only reason it isn’t used to find out the best outcome all the time is the fact it takes time to search for the proper timeline to get what you want…. A near infinite number of timelines and only one that does things exactly as you want is nearly impossible to find…. But with Harry or any other character I have yet to see a single fanfic that just makes the person who is dimensionally displaced a blind spot in the powers of the infinity stones.
Spiritblade89 chapter 30 . 5/8
I actually cried when reading this chapter...
taxzombie chapter 61 . 5/8
Ok, now that was TOTALY unexpected! Luna showing up for the wedding, especially when EVERYONE on Earth was suppose to be dead. You have definitely peaked my interest.
taxzombie chapter 60 . 5/8
Sweet! Love the last bit
Incantations7 chapter 69 . 5/5
A little bit different of a crossover than I’m used to, but for even a super powerful Harry it wasn’t just a short little fic, like many I’ve read. I really enjoyed seeing your spin on what he could do with the Avengers and the rest, and the use of the contracts was inspired.

I’m going to go check out your other works now…
agnar chapter 46 . 5/5
Just gotta say, while I have mostly enjoyed the fic, one part that strikes me as way ooc is tony Stark seemingly doing nearly everything on the space tech with magic. It just seems incredibly odd that, rather than seeing runes and enchantment as ways to enhance his own tech, he's gone for replacing his tech with magic.

He didn't use the new magic metals and runes and so on to allow him to make a better, stronger but more compact ARC reactor to power the giant ship, nope, let's use magic to power it. Magic that is entirely dependent upon Harry being available to power. It just feels false to me.
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 68 . 5/4
It’s been a long time since you finished this and I was wondering if you think you might continue this into another world or not? Like how you suggested sending this Harry to DC. Not going to lie, part of me hopes you might continue this Harry. Of your stories this is my favourite Harry written by you. My second favourite is the SG-1 Harry but at the same time I hate how arrogant the SG-1 Harry is.

Anyway it was great rereading this and I know I say it every time, but thank you for writing your stories and sharing them with us.
Incantations7 chapter 58 . 5/3
You have my sincere condolences for your loss…

I have no real idea what to say, since a life lost too soon is, in my opinion, a true crime, but I can only hope that she is looking at your journey in life still, and is proud of what you have done.
Sterling-Ag chapter 15 . 5/1
the story can be really fun and engaging and then you have Harry amazing the asgardians with pizza and fire whiskey it's honestly taking down the story a couple of notches from a heroic emotional tell to something pretty banal however overall this is a good story
Sterling-Ag chapter 5 . 5/1
There are distinct differences between the word 'weary' and 'wary'. In a story that seems fairly well edited their improper usage stands out.
taxzombie chapter 15 . 4/30
I should of posted a review earlier but I was enjoying the tale too much to stop. I truly enjoy a story that is both serious and humorous, which this story fits the bill most admirably. I got some good chuckles out of this chapter and I figured I owed you a Thank You for them, and for having taken the time and effort to but this most excellent tale together. Well done!
3,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »