Reviews for Cat & Mouse
Magali chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
I remember reading that story on another board. It's still amazing, I loved rereading it after all those years. Michael and Maria were really special, in the tv world.
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
BEAUTIFUL, that story was truly amazing, I'm so glad you that micheal made it in the end, and the tension that was there between the m&m was great when they finally got together i was cheering, great job again (I'm surprised i didn't see this story sooner)
Fehrsfuturewife chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
OMG! BRILLIANT! You're are such an amazing writer! I can't believe how good this story is! Once I started I couldn't stop! Well done!
~#Lauren#~
Alwaysright1 chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
Dude, that was the best M&M story I have ever read. I love how you used and maintained elements of the show and fit them into your story so perfectly. The M&M moments were PERFECT M&M moments. I can't believe this story doesn't have 1,0 reviews, it's just *that* awesome.

Dude, Please continue writing M&M stories. I'm so addicted to them, it ain't funny.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
It was beautifully written. Excellent work!
Meg-the-cat chapter 6 . 5/5/2003
really good! I enjoyed reading! :-)
Meg-the-cat chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
good start! :-)
Amazon chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Excellent start to the story! I hope Maria tells Liz how she really feels, and that she can help Michael "give up smoking" *grin* Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Amazon
RoswellsPixieChick chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
OMG you so cannot leave it there!

this is soo kick ass and i can't wait for more... gosh eew amy and pierce yuck yuck yuck lol and poor maria missing out on all that stuff...

oh dang sexy guerin hmm what i wouldn't do to live next door lol

please come back with more!

bre