Reviews for No Goddesses Need Apply
ASM769476 chapter 43 . 1/25
Always a W to see a new chapter.
SentinalSlice chapter 43 . 1/24
Loved the chapter.
dragonfighter11 chapter 43 . 1/24
Really hope you go the Kazuma/Darkness route here. I feel like they would be an amazing couple tbh, plus she's the hottest next to wiz imo. And she's hilarious.
simm36 chapter 43 . 1/24
muy buen capitulo
pensé que tal vez atacarían a Kasuma y Iris mientras los demás combatían a señuelos pero igual este resultado ambicioso de Kasuma fue divertido.
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 43 . 1/23
yknow what...I ship it.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 43 . 1/23
I liked this chapter, very nice wrap up to the party and seeing Kazuma tease Darkness is cute! Iris needs to visit Axel and have more fun!
Maglad chapter 43 . 1/23
Well, I'm enjoying it. Hopefully we'll get to see Lalatina licking cream off a bowl again soon.
WaterMelon534 chapter 43 . 1/23
Is it strange to think he should also make another game like Dungeons and Dragons and market it to civilians and the bored adventurer? "Have an adventure in your house see and do the things you can only dream of with none of the danger!"
Tomon chapter 43 . 1/23
Are they gonna pretend their way into a 'real' relationship? :-D 'Real' quote just since it these two? :-D

Also free royal endorsement is nice! And funny since both sides think they got a sweet deal out of this for the same reason.
Princess is pleasantly surprised that this patronage doesn't require investment from her side.
And Kazuma is happy to have a royal advertisement for free :-D
DBZgakill chapter 43 . 1/23
I'm glad that Kazuma has Iris support and making Claire look like an idiot. Serves her right.
2Victori chapter 43 . 1/23
How they they don't Kazuma like so. He's merely an intelligent gentleman who knows how to capitalize. Surely not the kind of brute that would steal a girl's panties or use women as a shield!

Excellent chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Benthino chapter 43 . 1/23
Absolutely brilliant! Magnificent! Pure genius! I love this story!
Lol, this was great!
Kairan1979 chapter 43 . 1/23
Typical Kazuma, using every opportunity to promote his HeroMon cards.
DG2 chapter 43 . 1/22