Reviews for No Goddesses Need Apply
Vortz chapter 5 . 1/29
Yep, they do be fighting to the death.
Amazing chapter! You really added a spin to this I didn’t expect.
Also every last member of his party was an amazing character with their own unique traits, plus Kazuma’s reaction is realistic. Not cause everyone who sees their friends react must react like that or else the story is shit, but cause we know Kazuma quite well from the show, and from his interactions here. He’s innocent, fun loving and a little naive when it comes to social stuff. Intelligence though? He got a bit of that under his belt.
2Victori chapter 48 . 1/24
My dearest lord of fire. When will thou return
Alberto2000000537 chapter 48 . 1/21
I really liked that nod to overlord;)
Maldicion xq todos los buenos estan sin terminar
I really hope you start updating again when season 3 drops
En realidad megumin seria muy buena como mercenaria independiente es una bazuca de un tiro para eliminar monstruos muy resistentes es lo mejor
C3nterF0ld chapter 40 . 12/22/2022
I get it's his character and such but I was seriously hoping for some character/personality progression from Kazuma. his asshole shtick is getting really annoying in regards to some people and I'd love to see him become a better person already.
Aselo chapter 40 . 12/21/2022
What happened to his date with chris?
Aselo chapter 3 . 12/20/2022
Megumin is still best girl. Chuuni loli is hilarious
Genesis09 chapter 26 . 12/9/2022
I saw that! LUPIN! Loved the name drop.
Blade8821 chapter 21 . 12/8/2022
I've always admired your work, and strove to become half as good a writer as LOTLOF, but by god, I don't know if I'll ever top the last line of this chapter. This is incredibly well-written, and 110% accurate to the source material while telling its own alternate story with some of the best dialogue I've yet seen. I just hope to see more of it before too long.
Warlocktoungue chapter 48 . 11/24/2022
So, pal I just need to know...
What's your plan for Kazuma and Darkness in this story?
Because for what I've read so far, those two may have a real thing going on there...
:D
TigerCat chapter 21 . 11/19/2022
*rolls around cackling*

Obviously Darkness was going to be real, but the end bit where she took up offensive skills... *giggle*
Verdauga chapter 48 . 11/3/2022
Amusing.
ShadowLightning1 chapter 21 . 10/29/2022
This is a really well written funny chapter. Everything from the set up to execution to pay off was perfect
2,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »