Reviews for For Want of a Nail
Venus Jackson chapter 8 . 10/24/2021
My god! I recognize that reference!
The Perlustrator chapter 44 . 8/19/2021
Fantastic. Good writing overall. Sometimes small continuity details get left out but that's no huge deal. My personal preference is for deeper character development for the side characters but this is already a large work so I won't pout. Well done! Thank you for your hard work. Was a pleasure to read.
VampWitchCat chapter 44 . 8/11/2021
This is an excellent story!
birgitdante chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
First chapter read. I think i am going to enjoy this story!
abandoned no longer posting chapter 44 . 1/31/2021
I love your stories
Zombietooth chapter 28 . 11/16/2020
I love your story and Ive been binge reading it since my country went into another lockdown 2 days ago.

I just really wanted to comment on this misunderstanding concerning eggs and animals that hatch from eggs. While of course in fantasy you can argue that dragon females could maybe lay fertilised eggs all on their own (without a male dragon).
But at least in reality, while there are some birds (like chicken) where the females lay eggs regularily even without a male, those eggs would not be fertilised and therefore never hatch at all. Only if the hen has a rooster to fertilize the eggs could there ever be chicks. I just really wanted to explain this since this is apparently a common misconception.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 22 . 10/29/2020
He's so fucking stupid. I'm sorry but that is rather irritating. He could have never mind. It's done there is nothing he can do now about it.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 9 . 10/28/2020
The threat at the end from Leon had goosebumps going up my spine.
Pointeofdance chapter 44 . 10/2/2020
I don’t tend to read Merthur stories (cause they mostly tend to focus on romance instead of plot, not anything else), but yours seemed to have a really good story line so I gave it a try and I’m so glad I did! I loved the way you tweaked the canon so that nothing was what I was expecting. Your OCs were great and personable and not overbearing at all. I loved every single relationship you wrote. What a wonderful story!
lkdaswani chapter 44 . 9/25/2020
This fic filled my heart with joy and by the end of it I felt like I was there flying with Aithusa. This fulfilled all of my cravings for what the show itself could not fill.
So so content after reading this.
Ariana Deralte chapter 44 . 8/24/2020
This was really sweet. Thanks for the adventure. It was a really interesting take to make Merlin Leon's younger brother.
XanaduHawk chapter 24 . 7/3/2020
This chapter was so beautiful and sad.
XanaduHawk chapter 20 . 7/3/2020
Okay, Dara is super cool.
karameiwaku chapter 44 . 3/4/2020
A fantastic conclusion to an outstanding story. Thank you for this lovely au.
Luna chapter 44 . 2/26/2020
Thank you so much for this story. It's as close to perfect as anything can be.