Reviews for Last Man Standing
Thalia's Royal King chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
I love it! this is hilarious!
Rachel chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Great story.

Really, really great.

Ha ha ha, cyclops.
honeybiscut93 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
HAHA BOYS...UH-OH CREDIT CARD
honeybiscut93 chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
meen gawt i was laughing the whole time fuckin hilarious excuse my french the whole thing was my favorite
mndlrn chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
i luv it!
shejams chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
I just stumbled on thi favorite scence:

Scott stumbled over and stared at her hand, “Oh come on, you’re not gonna exsanguinate.”

Logan looked disgusted, “Oh my God, you did NOT just use that word in a sentence. Somebody kill me now!”

“I thought you’d never ask!” Scott replied.

“Ya wanna start somethin’, bub?” Logan demanded.

Jean shoved between them and pushed both drunk combatants apart “Hey, you two—”

Storm stared at them thoughtfully, “You two need to kiss!” she declared loudly.

Scott, Logan, Jean, and Lily stared at her in astonishment. “Wha’?” Scott exclaimed.

Ororo motioned jerkily at Scott and Jean, “You two are engraged and I have neber eber seen you kiss her! You need to kiss her ride now!”

Logan stumbled over to the bar, “Gimme another! My God, for a second I thought she meant…I cannod even say it!”

I couldn't stop laughing. This was GREAT. I absolutely LOVED IT.
Raiining chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Ha! Great ending!

The professor's credit card ... hehehehehe
Raiining chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
“Don’t you love it when the testosterone starts flowing, Storm? Now they’re arguing about their drinking prowess.”

“At least they’re not arguing about their sexual prowess.”

HAHAHAA!

reading on ;-) *snicker*
Raiining chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Hah! Conversations like this always lead to naughty ideas ;-) Especially if Logan is involved!
Raiining chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Heh - a wildwind tour of Cyclop's bedroom. *snrrf*

(I need this story after the disaster that was Xmen 3: some good ol' Jean/Scott lovin'!)
Deamondeathstone chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
Oh man i laughed my ass of. don't know what else to say you seem to have this fanfic thing down pretty good.
Erisinia chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
*jumps up and down* O oo oo! Red Skelton reference! Oh boy! SMOO-OO-OO-OO-O-TH!

*goes back to reading about X-Men getting lashed*
Dani chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Aww Great ending! "I'm not done with you two yet!"
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Oh God, you've got to get Scott drunk more often. Hilarious story. More please. Great stuff. That was so damn funny!
runnergirl333 chapter 6 . 3/29/2004
WOW! I love your story! You need to keep writing it! I wish I could write as good as you!