Reviews for For The Love Of Lugia II
Blue-Eyed Cat chapter 5 . 2/5
You should really continue this story. I like it a lot.
Costantly chapter 5 . 1/24
OH NOES! end already? aww
i wanna more! this fiction is beautiful!
i cried
shin obin chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
thanks for promising to update this awesome story!
bob chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Are you dead ?
You haven't updated in 5 years.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I don't want to know what ho-oh would do if he ever got his evil talons on Katerina
Anony mouse101 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Love it please continue this awesome story!
Vaknuva chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
AH-HA! Articuno is Katerina's other unnamed friend! That's how she fits in so well!
Bliss the Cat chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
*Jepardy theme plays* Um...Aren't you going to update? I'm (im)patiently waiting! DarkRemnent, I don't think that would make sense to have Katrina become a Lugia. At an angle, it DOES make sense, but at another angle, it doesn't. In this fic, there's only ONE Lugia; there can't be another. I don't know; it's your call. Anyway, I'm still waiting for an update! The fact that it's been seven years already, proves that you either abandoned this fic, or something's in the way. I'm too sexy to wait! Eww, that sounds wrong! How come I keep saying suggestive things before I end a review? Stupid teenage hormones...
Bliss the Cat chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
It's been SEVEN years when you made this sequel! As for not updating until now, I was always here; it's just that I wanted to see how long you'll survive without me... I can't belive I was nine when I read this! It's beautifully written and everyone's in character! I don't want this to go to waste! Plz UPDATE! Pretty please...? *purrs cutely* *does puss in boots eyes*
Strike chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
What was Articuno thinking? Mocking Team Rocket like that, and drunk at that piont, may I add! I have a new-found respect for her now. She did a 30 point accuracy Sheer Cold attack! DRUNK! Now Articuno will know Mewtwo's hangover feeling! Poor Mew...he was nearly chocked to death! Ho-oh is a flaming feather duster! YAAAAY! _ I liked the transformation description! Would it be a huge shock to Ash and Misty if Lugia revealed himself and the others to EVERYONE? There's a question that's been bothering me: If Ash is going to be a Pokemon Master, why doesn't he have the Legendaries? Creepy and ironic, right? I wonder what Ho-oh would look like as a human? Golden hair with red streaks? Fire-red eyes? I wonder how Articuno knows about humans and what they do? I think she went to a library or something... I won't keep you any longer! See ya next chapter!
awesomesauce4 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
This is pretty good. Can't wait to see the comic!
Max64 chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Great chapter. But could you please, PlEASE update or at least let us know if your even working anymore. I mean these long delays are SO annoying!
invidian chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
If you are still writing fanfiction for Pokemon, please update this story for the sake of all your readers.

Is Articuno Katerina's human friend?
ravagerv100 chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
waho great story i read first one and now this one i so wish to see this story updated and find out whats going to happan and great story. hahaha drunk articuno and life like statues, keep up the work.

by for now but not for ever perhaps we will meet again.
Cedric Bale chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
*grabs a stick pokes the fanfic* Is it... is it dead?