Reviews for An Adequate Retelling of the Development of Mutual Affection
I hope that you are all right.
I've been reading a book (ink and paper) and I find myself wanting to leave a review after each chapter. You know, let the author know that I'm enjoying the story and that I think it is well written. But then I realize that it's a book, so I google the author online and find out she is deceased. And then I just hate COVID-19 more.

That being said, I hope that you are doing well and that the COVID hasn't caught you.
southernthunder chapter 15 . 7/13
watching everyday for new episode. Wishing you the best of health during these days of uncertainty. AFaithful reader who has enjoyed all your stories thru the tears.
I hope that you are all right.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 7/4
OMG! Now that is a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers.
I guess FBI and VMJ have ruled out the logic extremists, right?
Too easy, more like.
Love this, hope for more soon.
RemusJ chapter 1 . 6/10
I've been wanting to read this since you first posted it nearly a year ago, but I was behind in the books I am supposed to be reading for various book clubs and podcast discussions. And now add to that reading I am supposed to be doing for classes. But I finally realized I'm never going to catch up with all that so I might as well just start reading this. I didn't realize it was set in Austin and I imagine this is the first and only S & A story set there. It's a neat change from San Francisco and I see the Austin of the 23rd century isn't much different than the Austin I visited when I was in college in the 90s. It's actually a perfect place for V'tosh ka'tur. It's funny too. I loved the line about fleeing Vulcan on the road to apostasy. I can just imagine Sarek in his cubicle working for a a tech company in an environment somewhat like "The Office." LOL at the company training videos. I have had to watch some many of those videos on everything from sexual harassment to workplace violence. Just by agreeing to go out with Vedek I see that this Sarek is less stiff than a lot of fanfiction Sareks, which makes more sense to me given that he eventually marries a human. It will be interesting to see what exactly led this Sarek to leave Vulcan. On to the next chapter!
aciemahon chapter 15 . 6/7
Please update soon. I love this story and miss reading it.
TOSoldtimer chapter 15 . 6/3
Oh dear. It’s been a great story so far, but This is a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers. Please post as soon as you can. Your readers are all in suspense about where you are taking this story. Has Sarek been kidnapped? Does he escape? Does he try to avenge his family? That doesn’t seem very Surakian.
Thanks for writing.
Elovie chapter 15 . 5/28
One hell of a cliffhanger lol
T'Christina chapter 1 . 5/18
WOW wow wow... whaaaaat!
BetterSpace chapter 15 . 5/17
I like how you build up the plot. Is this going to be a detective story? I suppose you'll explain why Mara and Vedek deemed it necessary to move out of Earth. I am glad to see another chapter, hopefully you are doing well.
Texas Cowgirl chapter 15 . 5/17
I was excited to see update. Super writing, thanks so much.
Wow, what a twist! Thanks for your hard work
AmandaG96 chapter 15 . 5/17
OMG YES! I stopped grading papers and read through this immediately! and i screamed "OMG WTF" when I finished. I Cant wait for the next chapter! :D :D :D
Wildblume chapter 15 . 5/16
Wow! So Sarek is a suspect! I feel so sorry for Amanda!