Reviews for Conditionally
sarahsezlove chapter 6 . 1/3
Loved it.
Wolvercoat1 chapter 6 . 12/3/2021
There are so many unfinished online stories out there that it is satisfying to finally finish one so thank you. It was masterfully written and had a fantastic plot.
nicole.figueiredo.azevedo chapter 6 . 11/27/2021
hi could i translate your story to portuguese on Wattpad please with due credits obvious
StalkerReader chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
This addresses the many issues Potterhead haves such as "Why does Harry need to die to get rid of old Vetc. Loves it! You're a great writer. I had read many that you'd wroteall the storylines are different.
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 6 . 11/14/2021
excellent fic!
Creamed Cheese chapter 6 . 9/9/2021
Really enjoyed this
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 9/4/2021
It's so convenient to have Snape be self-loathing, isn't it?

And yet, with Dumbledore dead, Snape might recover from it someday and become his own person.

How will Harry manipulate him then? Snape might be tired of having a master for the rest of his life.

Harry isn't the only one who's been Dumbledore's prisoner.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/4/2021
Dumbledore is surprised Harry charged out into battle when he's been training Harry to do that for all the years the boy has been at Hogwarts? Sheesh.

I guess Snape can't be head of Slytherin any more, that he has to fawn on all the Gryffindors like the rest of the school. Of course, it's good when everyone favors the Gryffindors, right?

But hey, that's Harry.

Snape should just leave Hogwarts now that the war is over, but I guess Dumbledore still has Azkaban to hang over him if he does.

But Harry will be at the school for only one more year, and then Snape can actually be head of Slytherin again.

Unless Harry makes it a condition that all Slytherins be expelled. Because they exist.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/4/2021
Good battle choreography.

Though Harry is perfectly safe with Order business with the Horcrux out of his head; Dumbledore was just jerking his chain, it would seem.

Again, good battle, and glad that Snape got in the final blow. He deserved it. (but I'm sure Dumbledore will find a way to get rid of Snape now that he doesn't need him any more).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/4/2021
Well. That was drastic action with the basilisk fang, but hey, beats the heck out of Dumbledore hanging you out as a pig for the slaughter.

Of course, it could have killed him, but not Harry.

Harry *always* wins. Rowling says so.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/3/2021
Yeah, not giving any props to Dumbledore for letting students be tortured.

Then again, that's what Dumbledore does.

Just ask Snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/2/2021
Wow. What a beginning!

It's pretty clear why Harry feels betrayed.
animeweeb000001 chapter 6 . 7/20/2021
WTF! How did you write something so amazing, so full of emotion in just 30,000 words. I am impressed. Keep up the brilliant work, I absolutely loved this️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
MissBubblez chapter 6 . 7/11/2021
What an emotional rollercoaster; definitely one that I'm never going to recover from, that's for sure. Well executed, I'm never one to read hardcore angsty and bitter stories like this— first experience actually. Not my cup of tea, really, but this story was excellent.
Kyr chapter 6 . 6/13/2021
Thank you so much for sharing. Love the ending.