Reviews for BotGiOh!
chitoryu12 chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Wow! What a fic! And I love the innuendo with the nuts!
This account exists no more chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I love BattleBots. This is a darn good story. Hehe... Bil Dwyer vs. Yugi? I'd love to see that...
Teen Miles Prower chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
XD That was awesome! I had a feeling Mokuba would win.. I don't know why... Anyway, my favorite part was when Yugi looked like he was going Super Saiyan and Kaiba reminded me of Vegeta for some reason. Then Marik felt a great power and got a b- *a train goes by* and then King Kai was talking to Yugi. DBZ is awesome! And I have a headache again... P Thank you, you have made my great day even greater! Keep up the great writing!
The Review Guy chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
Dammit, I was going to do the Mary Sue sequence...oh well. Poor Yami, though - she'll probably be able to use Exodia or something right out of the box...
Teen Miles Prower chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
Yeah, how will Joey get out of this one? And the way Mokuba acts in here actually doesn't surprise me anymore... I read the manga and he's EVIL in there... Anyway, this chapter was funny too. Yeah, I know what you mean about losing interest. But at least you're not as bad as me. I only have ONE completed story... Keep up the good writing!
The Review Guy chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
The "heart of the cards" sequence really made my day, man!
Samisnumber1 chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Funny I can't wait to see the next chapter , you haven't updated for almost a month this next chapter better be real long and real good or else I will sick my God Beast on you, and so you know you can have 5 monsters on the field, but they must be in the monster zone in face up attack or defense mode, or face down Defense mode. U may have up to 5 magic or trap cards out at a time and thats all you nead to correct.
Teen Miles Prower chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
XD! Geez, this story is insane! When I was reading it, I got a headache laughing! Keep up the good work! Hee hee...
Random Otaku Boy chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
Silly Barnaby... He's a psycho-geek! Ya know what? Those battlebots have funkitated names! And Yami dude is all like.. Smooth like yogurt; it's kinda scary... Wah! Those Rare Hunter dudes are freakish! ...And me oh my are they stupid! Good thing Mai got away.. Heehee, Kaiba is silly . And Mokuba is getting scary! Poor child getting corrupted by Eminem... Hee . Serenity's so nice and that Sumao kid is creepy.. I hope Tristan kicks his butt! ..Kinda. Not too bad, because Sumao isn't really that bad, just kinda scary. Malik is funny . Poor Mai, now she's gonna get kidnapped! Dunandun... Can't wait for the next chapper! Big smoches! .
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
If it helps, here's a list of my favourite battlebots.

Ziggo

Bladerunner

Bio Hazard

Minion

These four rule the battle box!
The Review Guy chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Jeff the Rare Hunter? That's...wrong.

The Eminem Effect will be a running gag, which is always great.
The Review Guy chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Jeff the Rare Hunter? That's...wrong.

The Eminem Effect will be a running gag, which is always great.
Random Otaku Boy chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I know I've said it before, but yaay! A new story! . I really like the beginning of this one too! Heehee, Yugi's Grandpa is such a perv . I hope he has... uh, fun with Carmen Electra .; Joey's so dumb... 3,0 yen is 20 bucks? I wonder how much yen one dollar is? Hm.. I'll go look that up later. And Tea is so... friendly! I didn't know Tristan had a crush on Serenity.. it's kinda cute! Heehee, and Kidz Bop . Slim shady slim shady slim shady slim shady slim shady.. Ahh, I could sing that all day! How rude of Barnaby.. How rude of Barnaby's parentals to name him Barnaby! Anywho, I wanna see more chappers soon! Soon soon soon! I want to see Barnaby get beat by Yugi! (Even though I feel very sorry for him for having to be named Barnaby...) Anwyho, big smooches! .
Super Hurricane chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Son of Whyachi is good, but only when it's spinning, Don't forget, a deck is made of more than monsters, but also with power-ups and traps. I prefer them in a ring as Element Cards and Snare Hazards. I'll review later, as I wish to duel Joey, as he was born in America. As if you forgot that.
The Review Guy chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
"That’s different," Kaiba said. "When Eminem loses to Yugi, he can use that word. Until then, he can’t, and I don’t want you hearing it."

"I’m going to beat you, because I AM THE GAME-AH, AND I AM THAT DAMN GOOD!" Yami Yugi shouted. "It’s time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d..."

"Yugi, are you okay?" Tea asked.

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!" Yami Yugi shouted. "Oh, I just love saying that. I think I’ll say it again! It’s time to-"

"That’s terrible, Yugi!" Yugi’s grandpa said. "But, uh... if you give me any cards with Carmen Electra’s picture on them, I’ll forgive you."

What can I say, I'm cracking up! Somebody better spray Yugi's grandpa with hairspray before he goes beserk...