Reviews for Second Best
Suzy87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I love this little drama of Faith! I mean who likes to be second best in everything? Why not a sequel? Maybe not! It's very good! I just like it!lol
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
sad much?

wow, I really liked this story, and I liked it that she left at th end-
ShadowLi19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Fair enough piece, but I suspect given a year with Faith, Spike most assuredly would have gotten over Buffy. He moved on pretty quickly from Drusilla, considering he was in love with her for over century. Plus I suspect that Faith may be more his type then Buffy, anyway.
lipstickandbruises chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
aw. that's so sad.
Juliya chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Faith is much better then that, she wouldn't put up w/ Spike's shit. I think she would accept that he doesn't love her, but if he's yearning for Buffy...no way is she going allow herself to be in a relationship like that. Not a flame/Just an opinion. For something so short it was well written though, and it got me thinking too.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
This is so sad. Poor Faith. It seems like veeryone Faith has, Buffy got to first.
Dlgood chapter 1 . 5/5/2003