Reviews for Return of the Flash
lazynecro20 chapter 24 . 1/24
I'm starting to think by reading all these Naruto fanfics, we are never gonna see a fic that does not have a flashback no jutsu or two. lol.
Zeke chapter 22 . 1/19
every one knows about his heritage from the arena! so, it is no surprise that Suna knows. cool story. just wish you didn't follow cannon so much.
BoredAsUsual34 chapter 22 . 1/12
tbh your so called tsunade bashing isn't really a bashing more like reality check comepletly justified this should happen more often in fanfics in this arc a justified bashing of tsunade she is basically a missing nin without being labeled one
Black Hat chapter 10 . 1/3
garbage
Purgatoryblaze chapter 7 . 1/3
I understand trying to hide your abilities but having Naruto be dead last is questionable. It makes me wonder if you did this so Naruto could still be on team 7; since it would be too difficult for you to create a new plot for the story? Perhaps you believed it would be too time-consuming; either way, that was a horrible decision: it will cause the story to become bland and quite common.
Pinumbit chapter 15 . 12/31/2021
Shame that this isn't NaruSaku. I mean, it's perfect development for it lol. Even better than the NaruSaku development from canon which Kishimoto just yeeted out of the picture. Lol but I'm loving NaruTema. I'm actually loving Minato-like Naruto more, and I personally don't like how Temari looked in both parts 1 and 2, but in imagining blank period Temari beauty in here, it's much better lol. Blank period Temari is a GODDESS!
Neoacoya1 chapter 21 . 1/1
What a stupid reason to not use Shadow Clones to speed up the training?
He didn't have a problem with "insulting" his entire clan by using clones to speed through his Fuinjutsu training.

What utter bullshit.
Neoacoya1 chapter 5 . 12/30/2021
A six year Naruto has four elemental affinities, mastered each of the elemental transformation exercises, near perfect chakra control, enormous chakra reserves (both in quantity and quality), mastered an advanced taijutsu style (even if he finds it lacking), sensor abilities (apparently with time dilation reflexes), rapid healing, is unusually intelligent/mature for his age, and is a seal master. That's not OP?

Look I don't care if you want to make your MC an omnipotent god, but don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.
whoeft chapter 2 . 12/23/2021
fun little fact Kushina's eyes are actually also a shade of blue. At least in the anime. linking the story so far by the by. 0..0
Fer0x chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Whew I loved the omake not to mention the chapter
catch24 chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
How the hell do people like this? I hate your OC (I will not call him Naruto because he is not Naruto) and I have no clue why you incorporated flash step from bleach into this. That just makes zero sense. The OC pulls a new ability out of his anus every chapter, there are zero stakes, and the worst part about this story is the fact that you wrote explicit sex between middle school age children. That's never ever okay, dude. What are you, a fucking pedo? Jesus, man, where's your tact?
Fer0x chapter 3 . 12/7/2021
Ox and parrot’s ass is so screwed with a Goliath dildo :3
Fer0x chapter 1 . 12/7/2021
Chapter one-last part-FUCKING WHOLESOME
Li-Ion89 chapter 8 . 12/7/2021
is this going to be a rehash of canon but with a smarter Naruto
Li-Ion89 chapter 7 . 12/7/2021
Sasuke is so one dimensional doesn't he have any other lines than he wants that kind of skill lmfaoooo
1,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »