Reviews for Return of the Flash
Soraslove chapter 7 . 6/1/2021
I always thought there was probably sakura was bi-polar or some shit in the canon, more so that she was a worthless bitch.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 6/1/2021
So does doing well on the last graduating test make someone rookie of the year? That actually makes sense rather than the the useless writing tests.
Soraslove chapter 5 . 6/1/2021
It makes sense with naruto's photographic memory... that's something he didn't have in the canon. But everything else like? Shadow clones, learning things fast.. that is all canon, doesnt really seem OP to me, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
OOC kurama i guess. Then again so is naruto.. but honestly like... i can't stand canon naruto, lol.
nagiten chapter 22 . 6/1/2021
looks like are way too excited to go into a coma gaki? what the missing word or words here? and it gleam of victory not defeat swam in her eyes..
also nice work with naruto and the tialed beasts and his love life...third just gave naruto his future and his desire he wont hate him...unless they dont tell him who he is marrying of course...and i liek what you did with slug granny...it never sat well with me how easy she got it...naruto sasuke kakashi jiraya they suffered more then she did and didnt do squat...true sasuke bretayed the village sort of and so did itatchi but that was all poorly handled...here is how i thought it should of went down with a naruto who knows where he comes from wants to make his father proud and is his father reborn if slightly different. and he is more mature...all that goes into making the meeting between slug and fox more how it would go in cannon if they did a few things you done...plus naruto has now stood toe to toe ish with all three sannin and fought two to a stand still and send snake packing...true he had help for snake but still underestimate him and you die...
nagiten chapter 18 . 5/31/2021
great chapter naruto coming in liek that very cool...better entrance then ichigo arriving to save rukia..
had the i am number one beat in my head when i saw that.. quick few things
neji and hinata are cousin not brother and sister after the flashback about neji beatin hinata in narutos mind he questions why neji would do that to his sister,then when ino and sakura are talking questioning where naruto and sasuke are it goes where do you think are your teamates sakura., while that works if you switch the place of the are to the end, where do you think your teamates are sakura? flows slightly better , also when narut star tto fight neji what was neji proved? was he proved wrong or right ether one would work for the setence or is it instead of he was promptly proved is it which was promptly proved?
great job none the less keep it up
nagiten chapter 15 . 5/31/2021
you have naruto realizing after defeating the snake who the kusa girl is yet when he is watching the kusa girl advance on sasuke he questions who she is? he already knows doesn't he?

nicely done regradless hope u are well
beta tester beater chapter 17 . 5/30/2021
NVM my last comment
beta tester beater chapter 17 . 5/30/2021
they're both like 11-12 chill
beta tester beater chapter 16 . 5/30/2021
Kiba got jumped lol
ektoras17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
Guest chapter 29 . 5/23/2021
I never understood why Boone didn't just remove Sasake's eyes or hands. Cuts the fingers or hands off and he can't do jutsu, and Orochimaru has no use for him. Seriously Sasake was always overrated.
Animeharem chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
i noticed on fanfiction there will be haters, but i like the idea you used with the chakra coils and incorporated flash step. ignore the haters, good job
VoidReader chapter 31 . 5/20/2021
I read this entire thing with an open mind, but good lord was it fucking awful.

Why the fuck would Naruto pretend to be a dipshit if if he isn't one?

Why the fuck is fucking FLASH STEP from Bleach in this shit. You could very easily have replaced every instance of Shunpo with Shunshin, and it would've made ZERO DIFFERENCE.

And holy fuck, why do you INSIST on sexualizing a minor so blatantly? And you wrote a scene involving two minors, one of whom is fucking TWELVE, have sex. Great.

Naruto's characterization is so hilariously inconsistent. One second he's apparently a genius and the next he's an idiot because the plot demands it. And you had to make him a Gary Stu because of course you did.

You actually write fight scenes rather well, but the overall story isn't great. I get it, this is supposed to be wish fulfillment, but when I had this story recommended to me by a friend, I was expecting something good.
Luci plethora chapter 15 . 5/20/2021
I wanted to know why naruto was sooooo weak to even walk, in the series, when the snake put the seal, he was out a day or two and was ok after that? Is it because of the abscence of chakra coils
1,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »