Reviews for Return of the Flash
vindictive Glory chapter 3 . 7/15/2019
well at least the writing is good.
vindictive Glory chapter 2 . 7/15/2019
its slightly different but still following some of the old cliches I've come to expect from these types of stories.
vindictive Glory chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
I've stumbled onto several stories very similar to this one. though i hope this one is a tad more realistic and hopefully they have longer chapters.
Sageofchaos chapter 5 . 7/15/2019
hope to read more.
FoxDemon1023 chapter 5 . 7/15/2019
I'm loving this so far, but I wish you would get rid of the orange jumpsuit
Kipplee chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
These story was a blast from the past dude, all of the ideas felt very 2015 in a way. Maybe even earlier.
anarion87 chapter 5 . 7/14/2019
nice chapter
StrikerTheFallen chapter 5 . 7/14/2019
Another chapter well written. I'm liking the character development here so far.
Ky111 chapter 5 . 7/14/2019
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing how Naruto's time in the academy will go and how his skills will continue to build.

Until the next one.
Zabzab chapter 5 . 7/14/2019
Well, I'm hoping for some MAJOR drawback to not having chakra coils because right now Naruto is clearly OP. That's fine if you want an OP character but it feels cheap if it comes from some miraculous mutation. I call hax. And some explanation would be welcomed.

On a different matter, this chapter was hella rushed. Like, chakra control, taijutsu, ninjutsu, elemental manipulation, fuinjutsu, and whatnot learned/mastered in a single chapter? I was almost expecting Jiraiya to offer him the Toad contract and teach him senjutsu. *inhale* Breathe boy. Why not go one strength, one weakness, one strength, one weakness, in an alternative pattern? Why not dig a bit on Anko and Naruto's growing relationship? Why not dig a bit on Anko's life and what she teaches to Naruto that is not directly dumbly practical (you know, the tricks, the tips, the know-how...)
And I would have saved some disciplines for later. Like, he is six, no need to make him learn EVERYTHING in a single chapter...

Best writing to you.
Speedsters and Arrows chapter 5 . 7/14/2019
This is one of the best stories I have read. Naruto with great chakra control, is a seal master and has Anko teaching him is amazing. Anko is one of my favorite characters.

Keep up the great work.
RunOnSentences chapter 5 . 7/14/2019
Dawg ima be real, I was gonna go off about how you literally can’t use chakra without chakra coils, but I decided to just let it slide and read
Dexter-83 chapter 4 . 7/14/2019
Hey read the story for the first time and i liked it. It's always refreshing to read new Naruto stories. I have been reading fanfiction for almost 9 years and now that Naruto anime has ended the amount of stories that were being published has gone down. People are moving on, so it always refreshing to read a new. Thank you for your effort to write this story
Ky111 chapter 4 . 7/13/2019
Great start and story so far. Looking forward to seeing how this story will continue to develop and play out.

Until the next one.
Speedsters and Arrows chapter 4 . 7/13/2019
Amazing chapter. The letters from Naruto's parents were really nice and I can't wait to see what happens with Naruto's chakra.

Keep up the great work.