Reviews for Return of the Flash
Crow Jones chapter 30 . 5/13/2022
I liked it. My main complaint is that I don't feel like the pairing had any real bearing on the story, and there wasn't enough fluff to build it up either. Hinata or ino felt like they fit the hole more for the story if they were just going to be pairing candy.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/1/2022
It was really nice story when are you going make second season make fast can’t wait for it
Guest chapter 23 . 5/1/2022
If you're going to copy another fanfiction don't be so obvious this dialogue at the top of the page is from a rehashing of Naruto fanfiction political alliance fanfiction the arranged marriage of Naruto tamari start out in a very similar dialogue that you're using I really hope you didn't copy this story if you claim to be using source Cannon if Naruto was smart you know if this is professional this will be plagiarism but it's not luckily and who says Naruto is not smart arrogant and assumptuous you are is he the brightest light bulb no but he's not an idiot either here's the facts you want to self-insert yourself into this character for whatever reason so you could use your words to come out of his mouth when a hero changes does the story changes well just because he wears the name Naruto to does not make him Naruto. And just so you know everyone knows it and the point at laughing you and I just want to point that out to you
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2022
DodgyReptile chapter 8 . 4/12/2022
I don't understand where the guess is coming from, sure the first chapter is a bit ropey, but you recognised it and acknowledged it saying it was to move the story along.
TheSlySage chapter 28 . 4/9/2022
while I fucking love this story because Naruto x Temari is awesomeeeee

the ages make it a litttttle weird you stated that Naruto was 12 and apparently has an 11 inch erection... guess we can blame Kyuubi chakra and uzumaki genetics? lol
TheSlySage chapter 1 . 4/6/2022
can't remember if I've read this in the past but the end scene was cute with the handshake
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2022
I had to give up on this story. If I had to rate it out of 10, it would be a 3 ofirst.

Character development is not good, and neither is the writing (spelling errors, overly formal/stiff dialog/thoughts, etc.) There are OP Naruto fics, and then there are these kinda of OP Naruto fics. The concept of Shunpo being added to a universe where the Body Flicker exists is ridiculous. They do the exact same thing.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2022
What's with this flash step crap? This isn't Bleach, and the Body Flicker does the exact same thing.
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 3/19/2022
he literally met kurama today how can he be mad at him for hiding it? be mad at the hokage not kurama.
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 3/19/2022
if he can heal any wear and tear on his body he can push himself so far in training. Like imagine if he could take on Gais trianing schedule or some shit at his age.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2022
That's the most polite "fuck you" I have ever seen
tinman543 chapter 9 . 2/19/2022
i love the early character development going on in Sasuke and sakura. well done author
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2022
Now, let me tell everyone, I like this story. I think the speed naruto learns stuff is kinda unrealistic BUT if the pacing stays consistent and the other elements of the story stay good, I think this will still be a good story. This review is meant in no way to hate I just want to say that I think it is a bit unrealistic but I still like the story (as of now). Thank you for writing this!
StellarJade chapter 8 . 2/5/2022
Author tries to hard to force the events of canon to happen exactly the same as before. Also, I can't read Japanese and I don't want to spend 2-3 minutes figuring out what the jutsus are each time they appear. I'm out.
1,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »