Reviews for Return of the Flash
Zabzab chapter 4 . 7/11/2019
Dangerous move here, re designing the working of chakra. I wonder what you brain cooked us.

I would not say it's bad yet: the writing is quite ok, you apparently found your pace, and some changes are being built upon. But there's still the fact you're using a shitload of fandom tropes. So not bad but certainly nothing original either. It's good that you actually are introducing some difference with how hiw chakra works: something fresh in the swamp of overused clich├ęs.

Best writing to you.
StrikerTheFallen chapter 4 . 7/11/2019
Well dam. That pretty much summarizes the plot twist at the end of the chapter lol
anarion87 chapter 4 . 7/11/2019
nice chapter
StarRose85 chapter 4 . 7/11/2019
Well done.
BigPapaGrim chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
came for hiraishin Naruto stayed for fluffy Kurama. nice story man really enjoying so far hope, you stick with it.
StrikerTheFallen chapter 3 . 7/8/2019
Very interesting fic you've written so far. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on updates!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
These cliff hangers i really cant wait for the next this story ,really cool dynamic between Kurama and cant wait to see how the Naruto/Temari parring comes about.
Speedsters and Arrows chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
Amazing story so far. I hope you will write more of this.

I really like Naruto x Temari and Naruto using Hiraishin is one of my favorite things.

Also you should mark Naruto and Temari as the pairing so people can find it better with the fillters.

Keep up the great work.
Lazymanjones96 chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
StarRose85 chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
Nice one.
MangaGod420 chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
Pretty good so far not gonna lie, I hope you can come out with another chapter in the soon future. Keep writing and stay safe.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
Really love this story so far. Looking forward to reading more and I like the just Temari parring
Zabzab chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
Did you publish it somewhere else? Or did you take it down then uploaded it again? Because I swear to God, I've seen this chapter 1 somewhere else.

As for the story, well let's see where it goes before passing judgment. Kidding aside, you should decide if Naruto is five or four, you constantly switch back and forth between the two.

A lot of modifications to Canon but those are the very first chapters so it is expected. You're walking the road of the OOC though, and it's a dangerous one. It often leads to boring Mary Sue. Be careful.

Best writing to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Really looking forward to read more
empetiness chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
ok... i apologize... the review before was a compliment... and...what i wrote after,were things which are flaws,in my eyes... Just say it was my complaint... sorry,english isn't my first language. if it is odd,sorry
1,837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 Next »