Reviews for Return of the Flash
MangaGod420 chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
Pretty good so far not gonna lie, I hope you can come out with another chapter in the soon future. Keep writing and stay safe.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
Really love this story so far. Looking forward to reading more and I like the just Temari parring
Zabzab chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
Did you publish it somewhere else? Or did you take it down then uploaded it again? Because I swear to God, I've seen this chapter 1 somewhere else.

As for the story, well let's see where it goes before passing judgment. Kidding aside, you should decide if Naruto is five or four, you constantly switch back and forth between the two.

A lot of modifications to Canon but those are the very first chapters so it is expected. You're walking the road of the OOC though, and it's a dangerous one. It often leads to boring Mary Sue. Be careful.

Best writing to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Really looking forward to read more
empetiness chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
ok... i apologize... the review before was a compliment... and...what i wrote after,were things which are flaws,in my eyes... Just say it was my complaint... sorry,english isn't my first language. if it is odd,sorry
Cezar A FG chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
sigue
daragunshot chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
Well, I was just scrolling through the new fanfictions and saw your fanfiction. Good story so far.
empetiness chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
damn this is nice... though,i despise that he want to be hokage... i mean,hei he have eiditic memory,he remember all beating he got,till deep to his nightmare... and how he accept kyuubi that was to fast,are you in hurry? he is 5 years Old right? but still nice fic... very nice indeed
anarion87 chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
nice so far
narustar93 chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
I like the story so far. I hope to see your story bloom and become something great. as for pairing I think Hinata is best wife for naruto but if you want him to have an harem I recommend Hinata, Samui,Shizuka,and Mei.
uHtagqaPp7153gaa chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Alright to be short this is very good start. About pairing i hope you can consider narutoxtemarixsamuixyugitoxfemhaku. Just small harem not more. One more thing you better change rated to T or M for safety reason. Anyway look forward to it.
uHtagqaPp7153gaa chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Nice start .By the way i recommend put three pairing in other small harem. Narutoxtemarixsamuixyugito. Your grammar is to follow your flow story. By the way better you change rated into T or M because its more safety for reason.
1,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123