Reviews for Return of the Flash
TheSlySage chapter 1 . 4/6/2022
can't remember if I've read this in the past but the end scene was cute with the handshake
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2022
I had to give up on this story. If I had to rate it out of 10, it would be a 3 ofirst.

Character development is not good, and neither is the writing (spelling errors, overly formal/stiff dialog/thoughts, etc.) There are OP Naruto fics, and then there are these kinda of OP Naruto fics. The concept of Shunpo being added to a universe where the Body Flicker exists is ridiculous. They do the exact same thing.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2022
What's with this flash step crap? This isn't Bleach, and the Body Flicker does the exact same thing.
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 3/19/2022
he literally met kurama today how can he be mad at him for hiding it? be mad at the hokage not kurama.
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 3/19/2022
if he can heal any wear and tear on his body he can push himself so far in training. Like imagine if he could take on Gais trianing schedule or some shit at his age.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2022
That's the most polite "fuck you" I have ever seen
tinman543 chapter 9 . 2/19/2022
i love the early character development going on in Sasuke and sakura. well done author
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2022
Now, let me tell everyone, I like this story. I think the speed naruto learns stuff is kinda unrealistic BUT if the pacing stays consistent and the other elements of the story stay good, I think this will still be a good story. This review is meant in no way to hate I just want to say that I think it is a bit unrealistic but I still like the story (as of now). Thank you for writing this!
StellarJade chapter 8 . 2/5/2022
Author tries to hard to force the events of canon to happen exactly the same as before. Also, I can't read Japanese and I don't want to spend 2-3 minutes figuring out what the jutsus are each time they appear. I'm out.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 12 . 1/31/2022
I feel like this flashback coulda just been apart of the story jnsrwad of turning it into a flashback. honestly I don't see the significance of putting it as a flash back when you coulda just had him continue on from training and run into them
Naruto chapter 12 . 1/28/2022
I know the fic is over, but instead of troublesome being Shikamaru's catchphrase it could have been annoying. I know troublesome is more accurate to the anime and manga, but troublesome just doesn't make sense in some places. bothersome or like I said annoying would make much more sense.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2022
Damn the authors just went gorilla on the last AN HAHAHAHAHAH serves the idiots right. Just chill and read no need for friction and shit
jhechavarria chapter 15 . 1/28/2022
im not sure what you are doing with naruto. you make him complete resistance training his father probably struggled and yet naruto is only a little faster than lee? after 6 years intensive training with his genius intellect and the kyuubi healing his muscles every night? it seems like you nerf him whenever him being too strong doesn't suit your plotline, why did he not notice orochimaru if he as great a sensor as you make him out to be.

im cool with a weak mc slowly getting stronger, im cool with an mc being op from the start. what i dont like is authors backtracking and nerfing their mc bc they need him to be weaker, so the plot still works, thats just shitty writing
OrenjiHibana chapter 1 . 1/28/2022
jhechavarria: well the killing thing is a canon so we can't change it. It's not about lemon or having sex, I mean the way they interact and how they speak about marriage as if it was a normal thing to do. I'm sure you're not a fan of marriage between kids, I'm just saying maybe they should've stayed engaged until Naruto returns from the training trip. And I'm not criticizing or saying my opinions are superior.
jhechavarria chapter 1 . 1/28/2022
im surprised how many of the people in the comments complain about the explicit lemons, but at the same time have no problems with 12 year old child soldiers running around murdering people. when it comes to the latter, it is apparently within the normal realm of fictions stories and when it comes to the former, they accuse the author off pedophelia or that he is mentally sick.

im gonna be honest. 13 year olds having sex in todays society is nothing rare, teen moms as young as 11 happen in reality with their 12 year old boyfriends. temari is 15 and at that age sex is nothing unusual, its not optimal and in a perfect world she would wait until 18 but it is what it is.

i dont quite understand the issue you argue. killing is fine but god forbid they have sex? in reality i'd rather the 13 year olds f*** each others brains(safe) out than be trained as killers starting from age 6-8.

but thats just me and maybe my morals are misguided in comparison to your clearly superior sense of right and wrong.
p.s. if you dont like the lemons, skip them. nobody forces you to read that.
1,851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »