Reviews for Return of the Flash
Li-Ion78 chapter 8 . 12/7/2021
is this going to be a rehash of canon but with a smarter Naruto
Li-Ion78 chapter 7 . 12/7/2021
Sasuke is so one dimensional doesn't he have any other lines than he wants that kind of skill lmfaoooo
Li-Ion78 chapter 5 . 12/7/2021
so the reason for getting rid of the coils if for him to be op at 5 years old. at least give a reason why his coils are gone. essentially you gave him magic that can be manipulated wandlessly like Harry Potter lmfaooo
Shunshin no Keiji chapter 13 . 12/6/2021
I know how that feels it makes me sad when writers like myself does it. To endure is to be a shinobi or in our case a writer.
RandoFox chapter 6 . 12/3/2021
I can't continue reading this, it's just not very satisfying. I feel like Naruto literally pulls a new ability out of his ass every chapter and it just ruins the entire story for me when there isn't any struggle or tension.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2021
kurmas comforting words: we can kill her and bury her body LMFAO
dukkeh216 chapter 22 . 11/30/2021
yeah I can imagine Danzo trying to 'recruit' son of Naruto into his mindless root anbu... *dies 8 times*
Hermitofold chapter 10 . 11/22/2021
Honestly a very great read. Made me cry a few times but in a good way ya know.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2021
Oh Thank GOD! I was scared that Hiruzen was going to die nonetheless, just like in some other Naruto FF! Thank goodness. This was, I think, one of the best chapters of this fanfic, author-san!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2021
Lol Naruto just used his big brain...
All according to KEIKAKU
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2021
Uh, the blushing of Temari was quite OoC... But if Naruto is VERY handsome... Then I guess I can let it pass lol. But really though, watching Naruto, I felt like Temari was a prideful lady, who has a strong personality... So I thought, maybe Naruto would have needed to show his strength to her first. But nevertheless, it's all good.
Kuman chapter 6 . 11/18/2021
I tried reading this shit. I really tried. I knew from the first chapter that this fic will have all the worst trashy troupes in the Naruto fandom from the mob beatings and civie council but I tried to keep going simply because this promised to be a genius Naruto. This chapter killed it for me. There is a difference between hiding your abilities and just straight up being retarded by not showing any ability at all. Hard Pass
jeindall777 chapter 14 . 11/17/2021
Kakashi vs Gai part 2 lmfaooo
DuckedHard chapter 29 . 11/15/2021
I find it a little bit ridiculous that Naruto had to resort to using Kurama's chakra to deal with the cure mark seeing how he has ocean's worth of it.
Good fight nonetheless, and I'm sure he still held back a bit as to not injure Sasuke too much.
DuckedHard chapter 8 . 11/15/2021