Reviews for Return of the Flash
DodgyReptile chapter 8 . 4/12
I don't understand where the guess is coming from, sure the first chapter is a bit ropey, but you recognised it and acknowledged it saying it was to move the story along.
TheSlySage chapter 28 . 4/9
while I fucking love this story because Naruto x Temari is awesomeeeee

the ages make it a litttttle weird you stated that Naruto was 12 and apparently has an 11 inch erection... guess we can blame Kyuubi chakra and uzumaki genetics? lol
TheSlySage chapter 1 . 4/6
can't remember if I've read this in the past but the end scene was cute with the handshake
I had to give up on this story. If I had to rate it out of 10, it would be a 3 ofirst.

Character development is not good, and neither is the writing (spelling errors, overly formal/stiff dialog/thoughts, etc.) There are OP Naruto fics, and then there are these kinda of OP Naruto fics. The concept of Shunpo being added to a universe where the Body Flicker exists is ridiculous. They do the exact same thing.
What's with this flash step crap? This isn't Bleach, and the Body Flicker does the exact same thing.
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 3/19
he literally met kurama today how can he be mad at him for hiding it? be mad at the hokage not kurama.
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 3/19
if he can heal any wear and tear on his body he can push himself so far in training. Like imagine if he could take on Gais trianing schedule or some shit at his age.
That's the most polite "fuck you" I have ever seen
tinman543 chapter 9 . 2/19
i love the early character development going on in Sasuke and sakura. well done author
Now, let me tell everyone, I like this story. I think the speed naruto learns stuff is kinda unrealistic BUT if the pacing stays consistent and the other elements of the story stay good, I think this will still be a good story. This review is meant in no way to hate I just want to say that I think it is a bit unrealistic but I still like the story (as of now). Thank you for writing this!
StellarJade chapter 8 . 2/5
Author tries to hard to force the events of canon to happen exactly the same as before. Also, I can't read Japanese and I don't want to spend 2-3 minutes figuring out what the jutsus are each time they appear. I'm out.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 12 . 1/31
I feel like this flashback coulda just been apart of the story jnsrwad of turning it into a flashback. honestly I don't see the significance of putting it as a flash back when you coulda just had him continue on from training and run into them
Naruto chapter 12 . 1/28
I know the fic is over, but instead of troublesome being Shikamaru's catchphrase it could have been annoying. I know troublesome is more accurate to the anime and manga, but troublesome just doesn't make sense in some places. bothersome or like I said annoying would make much more sense.
Damn the authors just went gorilla on the last AN HAHAHAHAHAH serves the idiots right. Just chill and read no need for friction and shit
1,689 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »