Reviews for Return of the Flash
jhechavarria chapter 15 . 1/28
im not sure what you are doing with naruto. you make him complete resistance training his father probably struggled and yet naruto is only a little faster than lee? after 6 years intensive training with his genius intellect and the kyuubi healing his muscles every night? it seems like you nerf him whenever him being too strong doesn't suit your plotline, why did he not notice orochimaru if he as great a sensor as you make him out to be.

im cool with a weak mc slowly getting stronger, im cool with an mc being op from the start. what i dont like is authors backtracking and nerfing their mc bc they need him to be weaker, so the plot still works, thats just shitty writing
OrenjiHibana chapter 1 . 1/28
jhechavarria: well the killing thing is a canon so we can't change it. It's not about lemon or having sex, I mean the way they interact and how they speak about marriage as if it was a normal thing to do. I'm sure you're not a fan of marriage between kids, I'm just saying maybe they should've stayed engaged until Naruto returns from the training trip. And I'm not criticizing or saying my opinions are superior.
jhechavarria chapter 1 . 1/28
im surprised how many of the people in the comments complain about the explicit lemons, but at the same time have no problems with 12 year old child soldiers running around murdering people. when it comes to the latter, it is apparently within the normal realm of fictions stories and when it comes to the former, they accuse the author off pedophelia or that he is mentally sick.

im gonna be honest. 13 year olds having sex in todays society is nothing rare, teen moms as young as 11 happen in reality with their 12 year old boyfriends. temari is 15 and at that age sex is nothing unusual, its not optimal and in a perfect world she would wait until 18 but it is what it is.

i dont quite understand the issue you argue. killing is fine but god forbid they have sex? in reality i'd rather the 13 year olds f*** each others brains(safe) out than be trained as killers starting from age 6-8.

but thats just me and maybe my morals are misguided in comparison to your clearly superior sense of right and wrong.
p.s. if you dont like the lemons, skip them. nobody forces you to read that.
OrenjiHibana chapter 1 . 1/27
This story is amazing as well your writing style but something bothering me, Temari and Naruto’s relationship. Naruto is 13.5 while Temari is 15 so marrying them is kinda creepy and writing a lemon where kids are having sex is even creepier. I believe aging them would've been a way better solution
santosbrian67 chapter 10 . 1/26
Hahaaha omg the note at the end I love it can't wait to read more of both the story's AND the notes
Demon97 chapter 16 . 1/26
Pretty good so far, I will say you forgot Dosu winning against Choji in the prelim.
lazynecro20 chapter 24 . 1/24
I'm starting to think by reading all these Naruto fanfics, we are never gonna see a fic that does not have a flashback no jutsu or two. lol.
Zeke chapter 22 . 1/19
every one knows about his heritage from the arena! so, it is no surprise that Suna knows. cool story. just wish you didn't follow cannon so much.
BoredAsUsual34 chapter 22 . 1/12
tbh your so called tsunade bashing isn't really a bashing more like reality check comepletly justified this should happen more often in fanfics in this arc a justified bashing of tsunade she is basically a missing nin without being labeled one
Black Hat chapter 10 . 1/3
garbage
Purgatoryblaze chapter 7 . 1/3
I understand trying to hide your abilities but having Naruto be dead last is questionable. It makes me wonder if you did this so Naruto could still be on team 7; since it would be too difficult for you to create a new plot for the story? Perhaps you believed it would be too time-consuming; either way, that was a horrible decision: it will cause the story to become bland and quite common.
Pinumbit chapter 15 . 12/31/2021
Shame that this isn't NaruSaku. I mean, it's perfect development for it lol. Even better than the NaruSaku development from canon which Kishimoto just yeeted out of the picture. Lol but I'm loving NaruTema. I'm actually loving Minato-like Naruto more, and I personally don't like how Temari looked in both parts 1 and 2, but in imagining blank period Temari beauty in here, it's much better lol. Blank period Temari is a GODDESS!
Neoacoya1 chapter 21 . 1/1
What a stupid reason to not use Shadow Clones to speed up the training?
He didn't have a problem with "insulting" his entire clan by using clones to speed through his Fuinjutsu training.

What utter bullshit.
Neoacoya1 chapter 5 . 12/30/2021
A six year Naruto has four elemental affinities, mastered each of the elemental transformation exercises, near perfect chakra control, enormous chakra reserves (both in quantity and quality), mastered an advanced taijutsu style (even if he finds it lacking), sensor abilities (apparently with time dilation reflexes), rapid healing, is unusually intelligent/mature for his age, and is a seal master. That's not OP?

Look I don't care if you want to make your MC an omnipotent god, but don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.
whoeft chapter 2 . 12/23/2021
fun little fact Kushina's eyes are actually also a shade of blue. At least in the anime. linking the story so far by the by. 0..0
1,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »