Reviews for Return of the Flash
YeagerMeister31 chapter 23 . 9/4/2023
Another amusing chapter Sasuke is upto no good and Naruto & Temari are happy with this but are both wondering what the other is thinking. I wonder what will everyone else's reactions be including the Hyuga not that I give 2 fucks about her.
Daynieg chapter 18 . 9/4/2023
That was a lot of fun and excitement!
YeagerMeister31 chapter 22 . 9/4/2023
Well, that was a nice arc Naruto has mastered the Rasengan 1 handed, Suna want and alliance no surprise and a marriage between Naruto & Temari will be quite amusing when Hiruzen notices that Naruto won't have any problem with that arrangement that will be amusing to see.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 21 . 9/3/2023
That was quite interesting meeting the Akatsuki members gambling and winning and finally Kushina's mentioned about damn time, been ages since she was mentioned seems Naruto gained her luck.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 20 . 9/3/2023
So Naruto's a Jonin quite a surprise but deserved none the less, now it's time to find Tsunade and run into Itachi and the fish man.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 19 . 9/3/2023
That was another cool chapter Sasuke is still a pompous AHOLE, but he didn't abandon Naruto, and nice fight with the Hokage's and Sarutobi lived I've seen a few fics where he survived I wonder how this will progress.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 9/2/2023
Nice fights so Naruto changed his looks and now wears his headband like he does in canon, nice ass kicking of Neji & Gaara now for the invasion.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 17 . 9/2/2023
This was another good chapter Naruto is learning more made out with sexy Temari and soon it will be the finals/invasion can't wait for that.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 16 . 9/2/2023
I have to say liked seeing Naruto put Kiba in his place although I think Kurenai is smoking hot her outright arrogance and disdain for Naruto is quite obvious, meeting he perv was not really a surprise but not signing the Toad contract but the Fox contract was a major surprise I wonder how Hiruzen will think of what happened.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 15 . 9/1/2023
Well, that was cool fight a little different from canon which is to be expected because Naruto isn't as much of a joke as he was at this time in canon.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 14 . 9/1/2023
The chunin exams are among us Naruto/Temari are bonding not much through words though and Naruto tricked everyone, I can't wait for the 2nd stage and what happens in it.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 9/1/2023
That was quite amusing Naruto creating new moves wiping the floor with Ino and meeting his future love interest, I look forward to what Iruka has in mind unless it's what he does in Canon then Iruka's in for a world of hurt.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 9/1/2023
Well, Naruto keeps showing how badass he is even if only Kakashi and Tazuna saw what he did and the thugs right before they died.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 9/1/2023
So amusing to see Sasuke put in his place several times and asking for help damn Armageddon is upon us. I can't wait for the Chunin exams should be a surprise for everyone to see just how ahead Naruto is to to the rest of them. Plus the looks on the Jonin's faces once Naruto uses the Hiraishin.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 9/1/2023
Well, damn that was pretty cool Naruto pissing off Zabuza and the civilian council is dissolved I'd say that deserves celebrating don't u.
1,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »