Reviews for Return of the Flash
Hermitofold chapter 10 . 11/22/2021
Honestly a very great read. Made me cry a few times but in a good way ya know.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2021
Oh Thank GOD! I was scared that Hiruzen was going to die nonetheless, just like in some other Naruto FF! Thank goodness. This was, I think, one of the best chapters of this fanfic, author-san!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2021
Lol Naruto just used his big brain...
All according to KEIKAKU
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2021
Uh, the blushing of Temari was quite OoC... But if Naruto is VERY handsome... Then I guess I can let it pass lol. But really though, watching Naruto, I felt like Temari was a prideful lady, who has a strong personality... So I thought, maybe Naruto would have needed to show his strength to her first. But nevertheless, it's all good.
Kuman chapter 6 . 11/18/2021
I tried reading this shit. I really tried. I knew from the first chapter that this fic will have all the worst trashy troupes in the Naruto fandom from the mob beatings and civie council but I tried to keep going simply because this promised to be a genius Naruto. This chapter killed it for me. There is a difference between hiding your abilities and just straight up being retarded by not showing any ability at all. Hard Pass
jeindall777 chapter 14 . 11/17/2021
Kakashi vs Gai part 2 lmfaooo
DuckedHard chapter 29 . 11/15/2021
I find it a little bit ridiculous that Naruto had to resort to using Kurama's chakra to deal with the cure mark seeing how he has ocean's worth of it.
Good fight nonetheless, and I'm sure he still held back a bit as to not injure Sasuke too much.
DuckedHard chapter 8 . 11/15/2021
This is awesome.
arata7kasuga chapter 21 . 11/9/2021
while I agree with his assessment of Tsunade completely, the hiraishin isn't a physical attack. I also always thought being a medic with haemophilia was one of the stupidest most illogical concepts. Why'd Tsunade take a sword toy he stomach when Naruto literally could have just flashed away? cool she accepted the hokage position but that was still unnecessary. Finally, a situation that pulls are two teens together again? Nice! :3
FragileAngel12 chapter 31 . 11/8/2021
Just finished reading this for the 2nd time it's so good!
arata7kasuga chapter 21 . 11/8/2021
good to see how critical of Tsunade naruto is, tho I disagree, she is not hot at all. her proportions are so odd and exaggerated xD b-c cup is best size at least to me.
arata7kasuga chapter 19 . 11/8/2021
can't hiruzen hold out till then?
arata7kasuga chapter 20 . 11/8/2021
...I thought that Naruto would be one the next hokage since hiruzen lived? he's getting robbed of that still?
arata7kasuga chapter 19 . 11/8/2021
Instead of punching orochimaru when he was able to take him by surprise, why didn't he just behead him? it would have taken the same amount of time but permanently end him instead of him escaping. that aside, loved the fight with Takeshi and I absolutely loved the moments with Naruto and temari :3
arata7kasuga chapter 18 . 11/7/2021
instead of punching Gaara at the end on his nose, he could have used that moment to apply the seal.
1,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »