Reviews for Return of the Flash
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 8/31/2023
So Wave mission has arrived I wonder how this will go Naruto's learning quite alot which is good.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 8/31/2023
Not gonna lie still being on Team is an utter joke all the good grace I had for the story went down the toilet when u did that pathetic kiss u should have had Naruto kick him away and then beat the shit out of the loser who caused it still was still amusing to see Naruto get a bell and to see Sasgay's face was icing on the proverbial cake.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 8/31/2023
Not gonna lie pretending to be the dead last sux and is so boring but he obviously did it for a reason the only other thing was not taking up Kenjutsu he's totally spitting in his mothers face by doing that she left him her Katana and all he's gonna do is let it collect dust and rust utter disrespect in my opinion. Other then that another nice chapter loved seeing him put the emo retarded Uchiha in his place.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 8/31/2023
I have to say damn Naruto's coming along nicely and I can't wait for him to show up the class.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 8/31/2023
That was interesting it seems Anko may play a larger part in this story which is cool would be nice if Yugao also did so she could help him with Kenjutsu which I hope he learns also WTF Naruto doesn't have chakra coils.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 8/31/2023
So Naruto knows the truth as does Hiruzen, I wonder what happens to those 2 pathetic anbu losers, I hope they lost there heads.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 8/31/2023
Another interesting chapter kind of a first for those lame ass vagabonds to attack Naruto on the Hokage monument.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 8/31/2023
A different kind of Naruto here I look forward to reading more, although wasn't the Uchiha Massacre when Naruto was 7 not 4.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2023
Hey man I dunno about the hate but I live thos
I.B97 chapter 1 . 8/11/2023
What makes this so high? The story is terribly bad and the writing is quite improvable.
garvit.bansal234 chapter 30 . 8/4/2023
dropped 17/31, was interesting at start but then author mostly followed cannon without any change
a what if fan chapter 4 . 7/23/2023
hey I'm ngl I like long what if and this seem good to watch thank you for completing this
Moonlight Slayer chapter 6 . 7/19/2023
Again with the boring Naruto hides his power in the academy trope. It makes no sense at all. Nobody cares about academy records, why hide his abilities in the academy and then reveal them after the academy? It accomplishes nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Why would Naruto be poor at Genjutsu? With an IQ of 177 he shouldn’t have any problems performing genjutsu.
butterfly chapter 10 . 7/12/2023
the amount of people being rude to you is astonishing because this is a really good story
Savageverse chapter 1 . 7/11/2023
Your an idiot have naruto do all that training but have him lose to Sasuke repeatedly and not even do anything different in the academy gtfo with that shit
1,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »