Reviews for Return of the Flash
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 8/31/2023
Another interesting chapter kind of a first for those lame ass vagabonds to attack Naruto on the Hokage monument.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 8/31/2023
A different kind of Naruto here I look forward to reading more, although wasn't the Uchiha Massacre when Naruto was 7 not 4.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2023
Hey man I dunno about the hate but I live thos
I.B97 chapter 1 . 8/11/2023
What makes this so high? The story is terribly bad and the writing is quite improvable.
garvit.bansal234 chapter 30 . 8/4/2023
dropped 17/31, was interesting at start but then author mostly followed cannon without any change
a what if fan chapter 4 . 7/23/2023
hey I'm ngl I like long what if and this seem good to watch thank you for completing this
Moonlight Slayer chapter 6 . 7/19/2023
Again with the boring Naruto hides his power in the academy trope. It makes no sense at all. Nobody cares about academy records, why hide his abilities in the academy and then reveal them after the academy? It accomplishes nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Why would Naruto be poor at Genjutsu? With an IQ of 177 he shouldn’t have any problems performing genjutsu.
butterfly chapter 10 . 7/12/2023
the amount of people being rude to you is astonishing because this is a really good story
Savageverse chapter 1 . 7/11/2023
Your an idiot have naruto do all that training but have him lose to Sasuke repeatedly and not even do anything different in the academy gtfo with that shit
Savageverse chapter 5 . 7/11/2023
After his usual fifteen rounds of the ground it is run around the area not that
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2023
Can’t believe they almost had s.e.x if you know what I mean
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2023
Ver goof
Spedyalarm chapter 2 . 6/5/2023
This is moving fast as bloody FUCK!
Spedyalarm chapter 1 . 6/5/2023
...
Did Naruto just set a speed record for befriending the Nine-Tailed Fox?
Scattershot666 chapter 31 . 5/13/2023
This was a really cool take on the series, part of why I'm not crazy about Naruto as a character is his only moves are shadow clones and rasengan spammed over and over and it got dull really quickly.
1,851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »