Reviews for Return of the Flash
Logicalillogical chapter 19 . 3/4/2023
Holy shit.

The Naruto in this fic is fucking stupid.

From chapter 19.

"A smirk graced his features. He had found the place he needed to attack. The whole thought process didn't take more than five seconds. His danger sense rang out, bringing him out of his thoughts. His eyes went wide when he saw that Gaara was attacking not Sasuke, but his own sister! He then noticed that the positions of both of them seemed wrong from what he had seen two minutes ago….."

"'That son of a bitch! He used Kawarimi to avoid Gaara's attack! And knowing Gaara, he may not even care who he's attacking as long as he gets his blood! Oh, I'll have your hide for this, you asshole!'"

So you're telling me that Sasuke is hearing being demonized or being am asshole for using the Kawarimi to switch places with his enemy (Temari) to have his other enemy (Gaara) kill off said the first enemy.

A ninja, someone who is a trained mercenary, and kills, cheats, steals and so on is being berated by tactically having his enemies kill off their allies.

Holy shit. What is the point in writing about ninja being trained killer mecenaries if demonize them for in fact acting like ninjas?

Is Sasuke going to get criticized too if he kills an enemy? Is he going to get criticized for stealing?

This is pure stupidity.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2023
Stfu author. QQing about bad reviews. Your story isn't good enough for no bad reviews. Honestly, 6 years of shadow clone training and Naruto still can't even solo Zabuza, even with his seal/gravity training included, when in cannon Naruto went from idiot(12) to Kage level(16)? With minimal training and only discovering shadow clones ''secret'' when he was about 15 he became way op in cannon... can you see why people complain about your story? This just doesn't make sense. You even gave him an eidetic memory and basically a budget Sharingan with his jutsu copy thing... After all that and he is still just chunin level. Pathetic. Then, TO HAVE THE GALL TO BOLD ALLCAPS AT BAD REVIEWS LIKE A LITTLE BITCH is just sad and once again, Pathetic.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 5 . 2/11/2023
I was relatively enjoying this story but there are too many annoying things happening. I think this is a good example of someone who is not a genius writing a genius character incorrectly.
Hestaka chapter 6 . 2/8/2023
You do realize that If he mastered seals he is indeed Jonin class right? Special Jonins are people that have Jonin Level skills in 1 specific area Naruto qualities for that.
Mori Ku chapter 17 . 2/3/2023
I'm not a native english speaking person so please excuse my grammar and vocab. I just wanted to say that I really like Narutos character in this story. The way he acts is just way more realistic than the way he does in many other fanfics and I gotta say that Naruto felt too strong in the beginning but if you think about some other naruto characters that were pretty strong at a young age in canon you'll find yourself accepting this strong version of naruto so great job on this ficI hope what I said makes sense somehow
yourfoxydope chapter 17 . 2/3/2023
u must delete this cringe
Omnicient reader chapter 1 . 1/29/2023
this got to be the most bland fanfic i ever read
and your version of Naruto is a bitch
StormBlade chapter 10 . 1/14/2023
"Don't like it, acquire some taste." Fucking Hilarious.
OrenjiHibana chapter 31 . 1/9/2023
I know the story is completed, but don't you think Naruto has a lot of teachers? Anko, Jiraiya, Kakashi...
Constantine438 chapter 9 . 12/21/2022
...wow, Sasuke is a girl now
BuNishi-Kun chapter 10 . 12/18/2022
You’ve got to LEARN to take criticism. You seem to only want positive reviews but I have to tell you. Your writing isn’t anywhere near perfect. Hence people telling you nothing but positives isn’t going to help you improve. If they are bashing you then tell them off. If they are criticizing, learn to hear what they are saying and work to improve. You don’t owe us a fic. But if you’re gonna make one you gotta expect people to respond on things they dislike
hshs69162 chapter 24 . 12/8/2022
I will never understand why the fuck does naruto not hate the village and the hypocritical shits that live in the village.

Minato loved konaha that alright but to sacrifice his own child without a secnod thought shows just how much he was indoctrinated to place the village above everything and what this thing about his morals that will not let him seal kyuubi in anyone else than his own child when morals and honor does not exist in shinobi world.

I totally agree with sasuke that leaf villagers and its elders should be killed

the uchiha massacare was the fault of danzo, hiruzen, homurakoharu because danzo wanted sharingan for himself and hiruzen because he couldn't do anything to stop danzo even when he tried to assassinate him and homura and koharu were lackeys of danzo.

danzo was the reason orochimaru got so deep in human experiments, danzo was also probably behind the death of sakumo hatake because he could be a candidate for hokage position so he probably stated the rumors of sakumo failing the mission

hiruzen and danzo also started the demise of uchiha clan by first ordering them to evacuate the leaf villagers instead of fighting the kyuubi and then accusing them of controlling the kyuubi relocating them to outside the village then danzo started rumors that it was uchiha clan who was behind the kyuubi attack and the hypocritical villagers like sheep followed along and started isolating the uchiha clan.
It isn't a surprise that the Uchiha coup was planned

Shisuiitachi are separate can of worms altogether
they could have saved the clan by using kotoamatsukami secretly there was no need to tell the higher ups but again they placed the village above family caln when it was the villagers and the higher ups fault that the coup was planned in the first place and yet itachi killed the clan and mentally tortured sasuke so much that he probably developed some mental problems.

Kakashi is also a hypocrite instead of he swore that he will care for naruto but he also treated him similarly to the villagers not training him and only training sasuke

jiraiya was the same he only taught him summoning rasengan, some taijutsu and genjutsu dispelling in three years and only focused on teaching him how to use kyuubi chakra instead of teaching him how to be a shinobi after three years of training naruto was barely a cannon fodderjonin level when he could have become an s rank shinobi the only one who taught anything to naruto without and prejudice were the toads elders as he mastered the sage mode in a matter of weeks

Author you say that naruto in this fic is a realist and a genius instead of a idealistic fool then why does he not fucking kill the elders and the villagers and instead plans to become hoakge i will never understand when konaha has not given him any reason to love the village and only reasons to hate the village and yet he still yearns to be acknowledged by the sheep of konaha who will start hating him when it is convenient for them like a naive fool. I say naruto in this fic is a simp for the villagers instead of canon where he is a simp for sakura, sasuke the villagers
TheRoyalDragoon chapter 14 . 11/26/2022
stop responding to the hate they just want attention
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21/2022
0o
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2022
Congratulations. You wrote a story with all the hallmarks of bad Naruto fanfic.

1. Preteen sex? Check!
2. Mary Sue OC protagonist? Check!
3. "Respect me because I'm an Uchiha, you plebian!" Check!
4. "There's no way Naruto-baka could ever defeat my precious Sasuke-kun!" Check!
5. Angsty ponytail? Check!
6. Fox Contract? Check!
7. Holding back on purpose at the academy for some idiotic, contrived reason? Check!
8. Pure canon rehash but with an OC replacing Naruto? Check!

I could go on...

I think the WORST part of this story is that the prose is actually well-written. You could have had something amazing, dude
1,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »