Reviews for The Next Reporter
Gs33022 chapter 4 . 7/23/2019
Dear Matt:

This was a very satisfying ending, and I loved every bit of it! Although I got worried when Yuna got shot into the Blank Dimension, I was so relieved when Jaguar saved her!.

Regarding your response to my review, that sounds like a wonderful idea! Perhaps for it, we could have Mindy and Daniel. After all, Daniel Sparkman is obsessed with technology, so it could be interesting to see how he reacts to tech in space. As for Mindy, it could be interesting to see the two of them as a romantic couple fighting Knids in space in the abandoned Space Hotel. Perhaps as a further reference, our groups could find a dirty television and turn it on. Static would appear, and they would have a brief conversation with Lancelot R. Gilligrass.

Keep up the great work! Sorry for the late review, and I'm excited for what's to come! :D

JOHNHAMMOND1993 chapter 3 . 7/9/2019
Jenna seems OOC, (The Snarling at Yuna and Ulala)
I wonder who created all the technologies in this future, perhaps Cyberdyne Systems, INGEN or Stark Industries perhaps? ;)
I watched a full walkthrough of the game, I think it's was a nice touch with the Michael Jackson cameo and the Terminator reference!
JOHNHAMMOND1993 chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
The Space Station give me serious Space Hotel vibes!
Morolian Monroe chapter 3 . 7/9/2019
Malfunctioning...please don't let them beat us...for the sake of us and Morolians everywhere...being defeated...please don't let Ulala and friends beat the Morolians and us, puny earthling! *beep*
Gs33022 chapter 3 . 7/9/2019
Dear Matt:

This was another very fun chapter! I loved the description of Morolian Monroe (yes, I instantly thought of Marilyn), and I got very excited when Jaguar came to save Yuna and Ulala!

Regarding my suggestion, I understand and respect your decision, and it would be very amazing if it was to appear in a future story as well. It seems that no matter where I go on any fandom, CATGGE is a very rare story to be referenced. Anyways, keep up the AMAZING work, Matt! :D

Morolina chapter 2 . 7/6/2019
*beep Boop beep* defeat...not in...programming...how dare you defeat me! *beep*
Gs33022 chapter 2 . 7/6/2019
Dear Matt:

What yet another amazing piece of work! I really loved this chapter! As for the "Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator" reference, I found it, due to me reading the book multiple times, actually. The reference is the aliens being in the elevators, just like the Vermicious Knids were in CatGGE. As a further reference, you could have them find the abandoned Space Hotel USA while travelling through outer space (since no one actually inhabited it because of the Knids, and the Commuter Capsule was brought back to Earth with the surviving people from the Knids). What do you think, Matt? :D

Keep up the great work!

JOHNHAMMOND1993 chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Interesting choice for a category, I had never even heard of this game until today.
Still, I will read this because it sounds interesting!
Pudding chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
How dare you humiliate me like that!
Gs33022 chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
Dear Matt:

What an amazing start to this adventure! The aliens were definitely some very mysterious life forms. A special dancing version of Vermicious Knids, perhaps? XD

Also, the return of Yuna and Jenna was absolutely amazing. They are in perfect character from their Next in Line appearances. I'm guessing Chris is watching over the factory as well as her (Jenna) via Mr. Wonka's Super Duper Extraterrestrial Space Telescope, right?

Keep up the fabulous work, and I am VERY excited for the next chapter!

Your fellow friend and author,