Reviews for Tactical Espionage Action: Metal Gear Solid
A passing Anon chapter 29 . 10/16/2019
Damn... this is almost as old as I am...
Are we going to go for the full 20 years?
Mark Hildreth chapter 29 . 6/13/2019
I had what looked like a WW2 bomber fly right over my house... No, I'm not making that up.
Anime Borat chapter 15 . 6/5/2019
I managed to read this chapter. Would have read more with so much distraction around me, life and all.
I applaud you for continuing this fic. Not many stories get to have a new lease on life and some are taken off the site when the authors decide to leave for good. Truly the best novelization of the game in the archive.
I'm also sad this story isn't enough love. Things are never the same since the series ended with MGSV and Kojima leaving Konami, not to mention that travesty of a cashgrab called Survive. Since then people have lost interest the fanfics and the archive is slowly going high and dry.
Just to let you know, I support you in this as a reader and fellow author. Even if it's just to talk, I will answer.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 20 . 5/15/2019
You wrote this chapter well enough that it felt self-contained! It had been a while since I had read anything from you, since the old GUARD, DOGs, Sentencer days!

Well done. Quite moody. Though not a fan, I cared about the characters! Good work!
Anime Borat chapter 14 . 5/12/2019
Kept us waiting, huh? This is the best novelization of Metal Gear Solid I've ever read. The writing was great and spot on. It was a suprise to have seen you update after several. When you did, I realized I had to catch up as best as I could on this. This gave me hope at least to a conclusion to this wonderful fanfic, especially so much has passed and Metal Gear was finally concluded in a rather imperfect finale and Kojima has left Konami due to their maltreatment. For this I would like to thank you for this update, Steven Hildreth.
NerdyAndre10 chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
You've written this brilliantly, and have captured the story's descriptive moments, please update this, you pretty good, (gives Ocelot had gesture)
Jeremy Kelly chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
I really hope you are able to continue with this story. I was playing it as I was reading the story, and it was really funny to read what you had written regarding how Otacon and Snake got to each place.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
What a great place to hide a card and ammo
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Well at least you're trying to live to keeping this story alive. seems like every multichaptered story is dead and buried
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
I don't blame snake for being worried about otacon having a heart attack
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Ya seeing those soldiers torn up like that was a bit disturbing. I played this game when I was like 8 years old. Nothing something a kid should see.

Awesome boss battle. I agree, it would be more boring if it was just punch, punch, kick
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
That would seriously piss me off if someone had taken my ability to shoot things
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Awesome boss battle. Different then the way you did it in the game
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Meryl does sound like a very frustrating girl to get to know.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Seems like every time snake talks to someone they die. it's a shame