Reviews for Draco Malfoy and His Happily Ever After
LOVE IT!
bibi chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
I love it :-)
Mostdoge chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
Omg this is so perf I can't x I love this omg life complete
Nanafoxyfag chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
Really sad hat you didn't continue this awesome story but anyway i really enjoyed this story a lot and i'd love to read more! U really got me into drarry :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
will there be more? it's really good.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
You need to seriously continue this. I mean, it's been 9 years, you must have written more during that time. I really want to read more. This story has reeled me in and now I'm hooked (ha, fish joke, good job I caught that one before it swam away, xD Sorry that one was really bad, :P).
Anything you can give me, I'll read. Even something that's only 200 words and unbeta'd and written in German (or French, or Italian, though I'll have to use google translate for that last one... )
Lori94 chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
Good story! I wish it was finished though! I know its an old one but I really hope you come back and complete this!
Phnxgirl chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
I know this was written about 9 years ago now, but I must say, knowing how Voldemort ends up going down, makes this line just absolutely PERFECT!

Silly little first years spells were useless against adult Dark wizards with years of experience in the dark arts and a talent for murder.

I literally LOLed. D
sunneedee chapter 18 . 9/27/2012
Still loving this, keep at it!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
HARRY WOULD NEVER PUNCH DRACO, DRACO IS TO STRONG AND BETTER FIGHTING. YOU FUCKING SUCK!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
RON COULD NEVER BEAT UP DRACO WHY THE FUCK YOU PUT THAT IN THIS STUPID STORY. RON COULD NEVER DO IT. HES ALWAYS BEEN SCARED OF DRACOA DN DRACO COULD BEAT HIM UP ANYDAY YOU FUCKING SHIT WRITER! -_- GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS RIGHT!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
They should have kissed and then Ron walked in!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Pansy should have kissed Draco! It would have made it way more intresting!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2012