Reviews for GrimmFall: Hail Crom
merendinoemiliano chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
Can't wait for more.
merendinoemiliano chapter 2 . 7/6/2019
Epic chapter, loved in particular the dialogue of Merlin and Arthur. Just once you written Claire without e at the beginning.
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
Another brilliant chapter I really enjoyed how Arthur and Griff first meeting with Jim and Claire went, and the reunion between Merlin and Arthur as well. It's interesting to see Merlin is burden by guilt by how he acted and did things after Arthur went into slumber, and it will certainly be interesting to see how that develops.

I'm quite curious and eager to see how many and who will be among King Arthurs reformed Knights of the round. I'm personally guessing probably at least twelve since that numbers keeps popping up after all.

I also really enjoyed Crom's arrival back to Earth's surface, and seriously that entire scene with those teens and Crom was enjoyable shout to Kung Fu Panda 3. I'm also really loving Crom's personality more and more, and I can't help but think of him like evil Rolf.

So all together another very enjoyable chapter. Though two minor things kinda of bother me a bit.

The first is how did Merlin know that the threat Arthur helped the Gargoyles against was the Archmage? Since Arthur only told Merlin he was awakened in answer to a grave threat, the Archmage's name never came up.

The second isn't the existence of the Gargoyles public knowledge now around the world, or at least the existence of the Manhattan clan at least? So shouldn't Jim, Claire, and the Trolls be aware that Gargoyles still/actually exist?
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
Brilliant start to the next GrimmFall movie arc. I can already guess Banshee might very well get her chance at vengeance and to make the Children of Oberon regret mocking her, but will she succeed when she get's it that's the question?

A very nice touch bringing in the goddess Yesmiyek mentioned in Rolf's old country song, and I really enjoyed the clash between her and Crom as well. As well the look we got as Crom's power and skill, and he's only just gotten even more dangerous after sucking Yeshmiyek into his lantern.

Crom is on the move and once he finds his old friend Banshee trouble will only follow for the rest of the world. I must admit i'm quite curious how close Banshee and Crom are, whether their just allies or actually are close friends.

The intro scenes and song were once again epic, and again i'm so pumped for what's ahead! It looking like Crom's action might be hitting the entire world in a lot of bad ways.

I'm curious if the likely fear, panic, etc he might cause around the world will be sending plenty of Grimm around the world into a frenzy and draw them to the negative emotions, which might result in quite a number of loss lives.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
Can't wait to see happens , I hope to see ben and his family be a part this along with any other heroes please continue
Titanic X chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
I love this! :D I hope Dracon plays a role in this! :)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9