Reviews for Zabaniya: A Delusional Romance Between Assassin and Wizard
Xplorerguy chapter 4 . 7/5/2019
I told you, you can’t just simply brawl your way out of camelot.

Gramps once got screwed over before he become who we known him as today is a very interesting backstory.

Also, tons of people put their F/GO fics at the same place as F/SN in this site. It’ll draws more attention.
Calling it: You’ll eventually write one for Tiamat when you finished Babylonia.

P.S. Your support lineup is a lot more solid these days. It’s hard to find an AoE caster in a list filled with Waver or Merlin.
Endsong chapter 4 . 7/4/2019
Why am I up at twelve thirty? Oh, an update!
:D
KongouBongo chapter 2 . 7/4/2019
Nice start looking forward to more
LoamyCoffee chapter 4 . 7/4/2019
Good, this is a welcome insight to Mary's thoughts~
bobo77 chapter 4 . 7/4/2019
I like this. I want more Grand Order fics in general, and this one is fleshing out quite nicely.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 7/4/2019
good chapter.
Gabriel Herrol chapter 4 . 7/4/2019
Another excellent chapter. I'm glad Mary is able to be happy with Harry. Mordred and Arturia in Hogsmeade? Well, it's bound to be interesting. Even more if Draco decided to be an ass and insult Moedred XD Please, seeing Moedred putting the ponce in his place would be so worth it! Medea opening her bag of tricks could also be interesting. Merlin transforming Pansy into a futa would also likely be hilarious! XD
Beowolf 43 chapter 4 . 7/4/2019
Great start to the story, Can almost certainly see Servent Harry popping up at somepoint summoned by someone unknowingly using a Catalyst of his old shit. Looking forward to seeing hiw Maryam reacts to seeing the nodern world without it being in deep Kaka first.
Gabriel Herrol chapter 2 . 7/4/2019
It's great to see this story coming to life so soon. I thought it would take a longer time before seeing it. I'm not disappointed. Far from it even. Good job so far. :)
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19