Reviews for Zabaniya: A Delusional Romance Between Assassin and Wizard
Zera Of The Damned chapter 5 . 12/25/2020
Lovely reception, truly.

I haven't made it far but I like this story so far, thanks for creating it.

...I wonder how everyone is going to react to Merlin being present and accounted for. I imagine him reacting with amusement with others cursing by his name.
The Happy Dwagon of Fun Time chapter 10 . 11/23/2020
Dumbles and Grindle swapped didn't they. I've seen it twice before, and I'm already suspicious.
Jostanos chapter 21 . 3/31/2020
Oh shards.. Stuff is about to go south real quick at Hogwarts if the contingent there doesn't get out soon!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/20/2020
I know very little about Fate Grand Order but as a series is fascinating to follow it for many reasons.
jmcdavid chapter 20 . 3/13/2020
Well, Amelia got saved by Grandpa.

Ohaithar, Sengo Muramasa!
Noitaerc chapter 7 . 3/9/2020
I am reminded of something I read in a fic: all of Chaldea, especially the S├ętanta's, shuddered when the trainers of Heroes (Chiron and Scathach) met. The training course they created was intense.
god of all chapter 21 . 12/21/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
The Protector of the Universe chapter 21 . 12/15/2019
In the words of DBZ Abridged Cooler: I hope somebody picks up that phone...Because I called it!
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 21 . 12/15/2019
Corrections:
*... and swung it into a group of shadowy figures that was approaching. *

"were" rather than "was", AFAIK.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comments:

- Drake
Mweh, this is already AU anyway, plus you can use the works building card for that decision.

So really see no room for anyone to complain really.

- Squatters
So Karl and Gellert have been depriving Harry of his rightful due with his ancestral home, why am I not surprised?

Wonder if it'll be possible to shift the whole thing into one of those expanded trunks and take the place with him after he leaves this version of Earth.

Might be a nice place for him and Mary to raise rug rats, if they can have them together.

*shrugs*
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 21 . 12/15/2019
Loved the chapter Karl is still as unmovable in his conviction as ever, and Archimedes is as cold as ever I see. I love Muramasa's bluntness. Glad that he and the rest of Charlemagne's group survived. Thanks for the read!
LoamyCoffee chapter 21 . 12/14/2019
a delightful mass update~
Dragon Man 180 chapter 21 . 12/14/2019
At least Harry Can now shift any anger towards Dumbledore to the more deserving Grindewald. Can any servants from Trifas compare Grindewald and Darnic to decide who the worse Nazi Wizard is?

And suddenly so many events around Dumbledore from the Harry Potter books make more sense if you imagine Grindewald had taken his place.
PasiveNox chapter 21 . 12/14/2019
Great
Z.L.C. genesmith chapter 21 . 12/14/2019
I'm pretty sure that Drake was in Fate/Extra, which takes place in the exact same universe as Fate/Extella, the later of which is actually a sort of sequel to the former. So, there's no reason not to believe that Drake could have been around during the Fate/Extella debacle, just not actively participating on the front lines as a playable servant.
Kithrin chapter 21 . 12/14/2019
Drake was in link, and so was archamedies
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »