Reviews for Zabaniya: A Delusional Romance Between Assassin and Wizard
Skull Flame chapter 21 . 12/14/2019
- This seems like a chapter of FGO's Singularities. I may be mistaken though. And it's a touch that I'm liking so far too.
DrakefireAtomic chapter 21 . 12/14/2019
Good chapter.
About Extella, Drake may not have been in the first one but she was playable and part of the story in Extrlla Link. So she does know about Carl Rex and his shadow Charles as you did notice. But Archimedes was in link and had a similar thing going. The only difference was that he wasn't controlled by an alien.
Jack54311 chapter 21 . 12/14/2019
Definitely looking forward to the Noble Phantasm. Also his class. Good chapter.
Sunwolf27 chapter 20 . 12/5/2019
Hmmm i wonder want happens if a Arrange marriage between harry and rin would be sit ups by their Grandparents that they never Where Aware of hmmm it just only make you wonder.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 20 . 12/5/2019
Loved the little shading on Karl, makes him a bit less black-and-white. Also loved "Ziusudra" appearing in the ministry, favourite character in Babylonia right next to Onee-san Quetz :D
bowser3000000 chapter 20 . 12/5/2019
The Gorgon that is Voldemort's servant is the same one that was summoned by Kingu or is it Ana?
LoamyCoffee chapter 20 . 12/5/2019
Good interlude.
Pbc98 chapter 20 . 12/5/2019
So we see the servant that the fgo fanbase has been waiting years for... good thing that he is on dumbledore's side
Sonicdude8 chapter 20 . 12/5/2019
MURAMASA WHEN?! Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, good chapter, looking forward to the next!
PasiveNox chapter 20 . 12/5/2019
Great great
Jack54311 chapter 20 . 12/4/2019
I wonder if Bones will ever realize just who it was who saved her? Her reaction will likely be fun to read lol. Nice chapter.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 20 . 12/4/2019
Fudge is drinking the special Kool-aid and it's rotting his already tiny mind. I can't wait to see how long he's a puppet before someone decides he's useless and kills him off.

I can't wait to see how things go for Chaldea and I hope Da Vinci doesn't have to pull out her back up plan.
Reishin Amara chapter 20 . 12/4/2019
May finish agartha tommorrow, only took 3 days basically, but my goal is to finish the next map and Salem before christmas. And all the saint quartz I'll earn in the process will make getting Abigail SO easy.

Have to admit I'm curious to see how bad the situation can be FUDGEd.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »