Reviews for If You Were My Girl
Caramellatentazione chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Loved it! Was it really a dream? o_O Will we ever find out? D:

I loved it when Sephiroth got cut off from his evil laugh by a wire. I almost fell out of my chair. That was truly unexpected.

XD GREEN! But...Green is my favorite colour. ;_;

Hope you make more. ;D
Sib Katie chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! omfg, that was so friggin funny! * wipes away tears from eyes* Oh, this is Sib. You should really write more. Was it a dream? I really hope so. i don't think Sephy baby and Hottie Vincent should get together. PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES! awright. here's Katie.

(*In hospital for too much laughing purposes, left note though*)

Too Funny! Lol! Knowing Sib, she'd say to write more stories... I agree! 3
Frosty Pig chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
whatevergirl chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
lmao! poor vinnie! :)
Luminatra chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Wasnt Rufus supposed to be dead too?...o.O...Gah...You've confused me...
account-not-in-service chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
That was so hilarious! I absolutely loved it! I mean, it was one of the bast stories I've ever read! I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading! And, woah, he..or uh she... can sure scream...o_O Coolie!
Da Mazoku Puchuu chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
(Freaked-out Kirby) That was so fu*king scary and funny at the same time. May I call you the god of ?
unknown chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
hahaha very fun kep up the great work
lagunamoomba chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
ROFLMAO! this fic was freakin funny! haven't had such a good laugh over a fic like this for a long long time! Love the way you write humour! but the last part of this chapter is abit confusing -_-; anyhow, do write more, if there's anymore!
Silver Grigori chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
As promised, I read you fic (even though it took a while to find it), and the other one too. _ It's pretty funny! The other one too is really nice. Keep up the good work.
Auron-5 chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
gee... I hope it's not a dream! heheheh. This fic made me laugh so hard, I fell off from my seat. Hahahahahahaha! X-D
ViVi carol chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
Damn that was funny i was bored and wow i here this and i get a good laugh will you write more much more .
narukye chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
LOL, you have to continue this...LOL
Hume chapter 3 . 5/15/2003

Hehe... you laughed my head out with this fic! And yeah, it's so HILARIOUS! *glomps lil Vincent*. It's sure funny to see our oh-so cold bishounens running down crazy *huggles Sephi, Vinny, and Rufus*.

Maybe a bit OOC. But it REALLY suits the story so I'll definately say this OOCness doesn't really matter. Oh Pu-lease make a fic liek this... pweease? *puppy doll eyes*
materia grl1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2003