Reviews for Lost and Found
sevnareyes chapter 2 . 8/6
I really enjoyed your story because you managed to make both Bonnie and Bo Peep likeable again, which they weren't in Toy Story 4. I loathed the way Bonnie neglected Woody, when the Toy Story shorts and holiday specials show her playing happily with Woody along with the other toys instead of tossing him away. I enjoyed the way you make her acknowledge how she neglected Woody and her promise to Andy. Having been a shy girl myself, I also dealed with bullies by crying alone, and then finding some external support created by myself to help me gain my own inner strength. I was emotional in that part of the story!

I appreciate how you made Bo Peep helpful and supportive of Woody in your story, instead of bossy and rude as in the movie. Bo Peep encouraged Woody to be there for his kid in TS2, something that the makers of TS4 forgot when she precisely complained to Woody about being loyal to his kid.

I value the way you narrated the downsides of being a lost toy (and I hate how the movie presents being a lost toy as the best thing ever). As someone that loathed the ending (Woody being a wanderer with Bo feels out of place and character), I liked reading about the reason why Woody decided to become a lost toy, which is coherent with the first Toy Story film, when Woody confessed how useless he felt compared to Buzz Lightyear.

I really loved reading this story! I even took the liberty to send you a PM with my ideas.
Lucky-Loyal Girl chapter 2 . 7/25
Woody's dilemma in here is something I believe will happen one day, if not everyday, in the real timeline. He may be happy at first but through time, the protective side in him would pop up and he might begin to regret his decision.
Using Andy to made him realize that Bonnie still care for him is a very smart move and I love the part where Woody recalled the day Bonnie found him outside Sunnyside and her love and kindness to him. That's one of the best moment in the third film and they really should have acknowledge it in the fourth.
I don't think this is long really, it's just the right amount for us to understand Woody's struggle in those 3 years.
Knock Out1998 chapter 2 . 7/20
Very nice, can't wait to see the last chapter. Please update fast.
Alai chapter 2 . 7/20
He made a right choice...bonnie needs him...other need him...yes, he became a lost toy but he is still the same loyal cowboy who never gave up on his owners...and bo knew that very well...this is the right choice...to let him go...
Lucky-Loyal Girl chapter 1 . 7/18
I appreciate that you took time to address the sore problem that I have with TS4. Everyone keep saying that because Bonnie is a girl so she's not interest in Woody and I'm just so pissed out with all that rubbish. They're acting like TS3 doesn't exist and that's just... uh!
Anyway, thanks again for speaking your thoughts in this fic and it's really sweet to see Bonnie making friends after that rather unpleasant first-day of school in the movie. Waiting for the next chapter.
imntch chapter 1 . 7/15
Oh my, this is seriously so well-written and I got absolutely emotional reading them. I love that you wrote from Bonnie POV, and I adore how you wrote her. I believe that although Bonnie might not play with Woody for a while (or a long while, whatever), she would never forget any of her toy. So canonically, she would eventually find out that Woody is not here any longer.

When Bonnie thought that Woody got mad at her so he left, I actually got teary eyes. I mean, god she’s just a kid and a sensitive one at that (we see how shy she was, how much she care for her toys) of course she would think that. Oh Bonnie. But also, I love, love and love how the mantra “what would Woody do?” helps her get true that. Even when he’s not with her, he could still help her somehow. And I just, wow, THAT IS WHAT WOODY ALWAYS WANTED TO DO to help his kids! This is literally just perfect.

And I really love how you take us through the stages of Bonnie growing up (it’s not all over the places at all!); we get to see Bonnie growing up, see her personality and wow, you really make me love her even more within like 2k words, that’s incredible.

I hope Bonnie and Woody can reunite, I really really reallyyyyy do. But whichever way you want this story to end, I’m sure it’s going to be great either way.
Ileidy chapter 1 . 7/13
FAM Reunion Please, oh dear op

ALso, Love the characterization on Bonnie, more rounded than the movie
All Things Animated chapter 1 . 7/9
Good job!
Tsukimine12 chapter 1 . 7/9
This was so sad, and made me be less angry with Bonnie uwu
Like yeah, I understand her lack of interest 'cause she's a kid, but it made no sense that she loved Woody so much in TS3 but not in TS4! D:
I'm in conflict, I want them to reunit but at the same time...he's so happy with Bo...*sobs* buhuhuhu what to do? Dx
Anyway, loved it!
Shubhangi chapter 1 . 7/6
I totally adore this chapter...hope you keep posting...your are amazing
Shubhangi chapter 1 . 7/6
This is a really nice chapter...I am speechless.
The writing skills are admirable and the way you describe stories in different time periods of bonnie's life are amazing.
Post soon:)
Alai chapter 1 . 7/6
Oh god its so pretty!

Can you a story in which woody reunite with others, please
writingisrelaxing chapter 1 . 7/6
Ok this was super sweet and sad but also makes sense and is in character. I almost cried when Andy said that Woody will come back.

Honestly, when I watched the movie, I didn't know what to think. I still don't, really. I feel like the jokes are too childish (Buzz not knowing what a conscience is and doing everything his voicebox says, the characters in general of Duke Kaboom and of Forky and Bunny and Ducky, etc) while, on the other hand, the story itself tries to be serious/dramatic (basically Woody giving up his voicebox and ... his apparent obsession with Andy I guess? I think he wasn't really /obsessed/ in the previous movies but whatever).

Thing is, I... didn't like it. For a lot of reasons. I really tried to like it but I just can't. So, a part of me, wants to either completely ignore any of that happened, or imagine how it could bend somehow to make him go back with Bonnie afterwards, like you may or may not write in the next chapter.

So. If it's up to us reviewers if they get reunited or not...

I would love to see that. But I just don't know how that would happen.

If it's just temporary, then that would mean another goodbye and more tears afterwards.

If not... Why? What would make Woody change his mind /again/? I don't fully understand what made him take this decision in the movie. Yes it was because of Bo Peep, but I feel that it's not just to be with her. There's something more I'm missing and I don't know what it is. So if I don't know exactly why he left, I can't imagine why he would come back.

So.

I'll just... leave it to you I guess. I would love it if they stayed together forever but... Yeah...

(Sorry for the super long review lol I'm just really troubled with this whole thing)

(Again, good chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!)
Knock Out1998 chapter 1 . 7/6
I love the story. Oh please, please, please reunite Woody and Bonnie. I feel like Bonnie needs Woody now, more than ever. If she is dealing with so much hurt from the bullying. This would be the perfect time for Woody to suddenly reappear in her life. I also agree with you that it was kind of weird how Bonnie really cared a lot about Woody in Toy story three, and neglected him in Toy story four.
WPN95 chapter 1 . 7/6
it's a beautiful story. can't wait to see where it's going.
post soon