Reviews for Joey's Diary
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I'm a ross and rachel shipper but i loved this fiction.. i love all 6 friends but i just could'nt see joey and rachel together. It was too wierd to see rachel have these feelings for joey after all she had been through with his best friend. It is 1 thing to move over a guy. Totally different to go for your mutual best friend. And rachel should know better: she freaked out seeing ross with her sister. Joey was practically ross' brother.
Anyways, with this fiction, i have a few things to say:
I really adore joey. He's the sweetest guy in the world. Probably the only guy who could actually make a woman feer better by saying: "Excellent butt, great rack" :) He is really naïve when it comes to feelings. And it was perfectly evident in this fiction. But, there were a few issues:
If you want to make it as a diary written by joey( if it was even possible for him not to leave it to just go play fireball ;) , he would use simple words. Language was far too complex to be the words of joey.
Second, rachel was not the first girl joey had been serious about. Sure he had hard time dealing with it. But it was because the girl ge had feelings for was living with her and it complicated things. Don't you remember Kate Miller of season 3? He was so serious about her. And to some extent, that janine of season 6 and erin of season 7 were also girls he had emotional connect to instead of just wanting to sleep with them. Yes none of them compare to how he hurt for rachel, but still i would consider kate to be his first love and not rachel.
Apart from these 2 issues it was pretty great fiction. I liked it inspite of being a lobster fan. While i love joey, its kind of hard imagining him with rachel. How can i like friends as a tv show and still wish for rachel to prefer joey over ross when almost every season finale concerned their love story?
mwoodscc chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
This was great! I always enjoy J/R stories and FRIENDS in general. Thanks for the fic! )
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Great fic. I really really really enjoyed this! Awesomeness!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013 god. This is so tragic. *cries*
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Oh my god! I am loving this story so so so so so so much! It's beatiful and so angsty. I love it. Poor Joey. You are a brilliant writer!
Anon chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
This is a very belated review (sorry for that), but I love this! Although I wish you had finished off the diary with the last scene in the season 9 finale to give this more closure and (well deserved) happy ending, I appreciate what you've given us fellow R/J fans and that you provided further insight into what might have been going on in Joey's head during the season 8-9 episodes. There really was more to Joey than meets the eye, and it's too bad the show shied away from that and went in the complete opposite direction (Which was like a slap in the face after so much good writing for him and Rachel). But I think you captured that hidden depth in Joey so well here, and this entire story is a bittersweet reminder of how awesome, selfless, and heartbreaking Joey's love for Rachel was. Once again, thank you for this.
medicaldolphin8 chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Do you ever going to continue?

plz it's so damn hard wait for the continue of this fic

just continues
CCinderellaa chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
I love the idea of this story!

Very nice! :D
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is brilliant. JnR should have been together.

I love this
Mariu-Fic chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Hi! i am mariu (the late comment) please, contact to me so we can talk :) i know is late but if you read this message, send me an e-mail. I will wait for it!

Mariu chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
(my email)
Mariu chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh my god! that is soo sweet, love it! I love Joey And Rachel Couple, there are so sweet together. Your fic is so great, its make me love more the couple of j/r Congratulations! and please, post more of this! And contact to me on my e-mail: maybe we can talk!

The Duplicitous One chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Hey! I know its late, but excellent fic. Damn R/R to hell.
dawnsona chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
Now we all know how the damn series ended :( but I would love it if you could write a happy ending for this fic.
This is definitely one of the best ones I've read. Joey's heartache is expressed so well...I'm still sobbing.
HumiliatedGrape chapter 7 . 11/26/2003
great fic. i was kinda hoping you would continue it, cause it would be nice to read joeys thoughts after 919- and then of course 924- 1003! i mean, i hated it that they broke up because of such a stupid reason. but id really like to read that. ps: youre JnR- highschool- fic is really great!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »