Reviews for Salt-Breaker
Semi-Drowned God chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
Dearest Author, I hope this finds you in good health. I wish only to say "effin yes!". Great writing, the scene flows without losing track of characters or location AND some badass Percy Powers! By the Old Gods and the New, you are crushin it. Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
This is good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
Wow badass
Nolifeking222 chapter 2 . 7/10/2019
great so far cant wait to see what happens next
blue-analytic chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
Now, that's quite an interesting story. Looking forward to your next chapter! I like the world building, the way you describe Percy - seems more mature, and I can't wait to see how he's going to change Westeros.
BLKDroid chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
This is officially my life. May the gods preserve you. Can’t wait to see how Percy continues to interact with the ironborn
CRUDEN chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
Interesting so Percy can kinda hear prayers. And he seems a bit stronger, is it because of there are people in this world who believe in his father?
nammu chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
Well done, a son of the sea god meets the cultulu god of the sea
RunDownLord chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
Wow. Yeah I wondered how you'd introduce Percy to the wonders of Ironborn life. I'm curious where you'll take this.
RunDownLord chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
It was hard to hold back clicking the next button to get get this review typed out. I really enjoyed this,
your writing is incredibly engaging.

I especially like how you didn't get bogged down in the details at the start. A lot of time could've been wasted reading about god knows what with Annabeth, or Percy's method of dimensional travel but I'm really glad you kept the premise brief.

I was a bit confused about why the sea was spitting him out. Maybe that will be explained later or it was just something to set up Percy's interactions with the priest. Either way that scene was brilliant. The touch of comedy at the end got me laughing!

Love the story so far!
swilliamsxn chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
This story is so so good.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
Nice
AcedragonIV chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
Great story really excited
surya25addanki chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
I'm pretty sure Percy even without his powers could destroy all of them in pure strength and speed
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 1 . 7/6/2019