Reviews for Salt-Breaker
Jordan2356 chapter 21 . 9/14/2019
love this chapter, i hope that ned and theon stay for a few days so that they can learn a bit more about percy and maybe that it was him that killed ballon
DuckedHard chapter 11 . 9/14/2019
I'm loving this so much.
Lennox13 chapter 21 . 9/14/2019
You don't write; you create, you craft, you weave. What you've got... is truly magical.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 21 . 9/14/2019
I can not wait for Poseidon
BLKDroid chapter 21 . 9/14/2019
Percy finally going to find Poseidon (and by extension Atlantis)? Sign me the 7 pointed fuck up! I’ve been waiting to see how that plays out and I’m now more excited for your next upload than any other
myafroatemydog chapter 21 . 9/14/2019
Pretty great chapter. Things are getting pretty crazy
FuryJoe chapter 21 . 9/14/2019
great story
J.F.C chapter 21 . 9/14/2019
And the feilty has been made... let's see how long it would take before someone decides to break any...and beyond that, since this is GoT there's plenty of people that would be willing to break it for the right price...but unknownly to them I actually wonder if Percy might have added his own set of punishments for those who dare to break it.

Like people drowning over their own water fluids before they could even cause any damages to him.

Hope you update soon.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
I love the beginning. The emergence of Percy in Westeros is very realistic and believable in terms of canon. Unlike others, were he is just dropped off out of nowhere, saves some farmers being attacked or ends up in the North because people really love the Starks.

The writing is just splendid. The descriptions make you get sucked into the settings. Five stars for that. Characterization is good but a bit off. Percy feels more like a tool to fix the Iron Islands than a person. He needs to be fleshed out.

I loved reading this at the beginning most of all. The premise is exceptional.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 4 . 9/13/2019
From my opinion, I find it a bit boring and unnecessary for Percy to be going around, trying to change the Iron Islands into some civilized utopia. He doesnt need to, he is the son of the Drowned god, they believe. They will follow his examples. Actions speaks louder than words. Also, Andrik punched Percy. And no one was outraged? That one is hard to believe! Already people started believing Percy as this demigod. being punched by a common ironborn, would surely elicit a reaction or sully his reputation as a demigod. Most characters should be walking on eggshells when in the presence of Percy after his godly displays. With the exception of Balon, Aerion and even Asha.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 3 . 9/13/2019
Asha is a traditionalist from what I remember. I see her not baiting an eye to such things, and definitely not having female friends in most cases.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 3 . 9/13/2019
I feel as of the appearance and words of Andrik's wife, were just used to reinforce the notion that the Ironborns' tradition is barbaric and uncivilized. From my opinion, it wasn't truly needed. We already get that from Percy's POV. Plus, Andrik's wifes' dialogue was not that of a salt wife, in an environment and culture that enforced submission from women. Plus it felt like the dialogue from a person from Percy's world. Not that of a Asoiaf character.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2019
i think talking with dyonisus would be way more helpful in his current state yah
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2019
Glad your back good chapter
Bar0neTerravin chapter 20 . 9/10/2019
Congrats on 100k. Really dark chapter, but still the same level of quality. Keep it up.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »