Reviews for Raw Precision
serena chapter 20 . 3/13/2008
Wow, that was moving, intelligent and so well placed. Probably one of the best fictions I've read on this site.

I love how you've expanded on some of their decision making process, not to mention characterize them brilliantly.

Good work!
alllieee chapter 20 . 8/23/2004
Aw... I'm crying. I never thought I'd actually cry reading one of these! It was beautiful.
adpi24 chapter 9 . 1/8/2004
I have to say that I love, love, love this story. My friend recommended it to me. She told me it was one of the best post 'the telling' fics out there. :)
So I am typing this review before I have finished the chapter because I am loving how you had Will and Syd talking about renting Daredevil (which Jennifer was in) and One Hour Photo (which Michael was in), TOO CUTE!
I really liked the conversation between Vaughn, Syd and his wife, although that would be very awkward telling your ex-lovers wife about your personal relationship especially since said woman is still in love with said man. LOL.
Only one question though, did Syd lose the baby? I'm assuming so. Off to read chapter 10.
Em Mindelan chapter 20 . 10/2/2003
Okay, a note to self: Don't listen to "White Flag" by Dido while reading this fic.

Honestly, that last paragraph...I'm now absolutely bawling my eyes out.

This is a wonderful fic, and you're an amazing writer. Keep up the good work. :)
meluvsalias chapter 20 . 7/26/2003
one word...AMAZING!
kidneybean8 chapter 20 . 7/24/2003
dang, great ending- I have been gone and saw your story and read the epilogue!

great job, can't wait for another!
GreatBritishBabe chapter 20 . 7/24/2003
That was just beautiful.

I had tears in my eyes during the last paragraph of the epilogue.

Bravo and well done.
rossandrachelforever chapter 20 . 7/17/2003
wow! that was amazing! Brilliant epilogue... it's sad that syd and vaughn couldn't have kids, but they're still perfect for each other no matter what. This was an absolutely amazing story... keep writing!
ashley chapter 20 . 7/12/2003
I have one word for that last paragraph, WOW. Your whole story was great but that last paragraph was so amazing. It takes a talented writer to really touch someone with words, and you did that.
Whitelighter Enchantress chapter 20 . 7/11/2003
Now if only JJ could see it your way. Great stuff! I hope the real ALIAS can turn only as happy as your fic was. I think you should keep writing the longer fics- this one was excellent.
Whitelighter Enchantress chapter 19 . 7/11/2003
Oh! I love it! OMG there's another chapter I better go read...
Murgandy chapter 20 . 7/11/2003
As sad as it is, I cried when this ended. Not only because I am a bawler and the ending was great, but because it was over. I don't think I have ever wanted a fic to not end as much as this one. Awesome job, and I can't wait to read anything else you have written.
Jade2099 chapter 20 . 7/11/2003
One word...Awesome. :)
Linz chapter 20 . 7/9/2003
*Sniff, sniff* oh, hell - *WAH* I was trying not to cry, but that was *so* beautiful, *so* perfect, *so* amazing, I couldn't.

You totally deserve a job writing for the show, you captured the characters so well! Man, I am so moved...I don't even...gah...I'm actually...no, it's not possible...gah...I'm actually *speechless*. From what you've gathered of me by now, you know that is a remarkable acomplishment. I mean...I can't even write a little novel about how much I loved this, and how unforgettable it is, and how I'm gonna print it out and use it for inspiration in my actual real life...! Jeez! I - gah! What else can I say...! *Sighs resignedly* I guess my lack of words for one of the few times in my life will have to suffice. (How backwards is that?) ;D
AgentGilmore chapter 20 . 7/9/2003
did i ever tell you you're my hero...

OMG i love you. You are my hero, i would do anything to be able to write like you. I have even gotten over the fact that you are a missouri fan. And i don't get over things like that very easily. Wow, that was just amazing...SO sad that Syd and Vaughn can't have kids. Since there was an epilouge i assume that there won't be an sequel :o( but start another story soon cuz you are my hero!